Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blattdorf
Aug 10, 2012

"This will be the best for both of us, Bradley."
"Meow."
Jimmy is great. It's hard and doesn't hold your hand, but at the same time if you're stuck on something, then either you shouldn't go there just yet or maybe you're not utilizing your tools properly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blattdorf
Aug 10, 2012

"Meow."
Hello, Charlotte is there, too. It's a weird series of RPGMaker games that's quite a trip. Definitely worth checking out if you liked Ib, The Witch's House and the sort.

Blattdorf
Aug 10, 2012

"Meow."
The thread title is already way too outdated.

Blattdorf
Aug 10, 2012

"Meow."
Somehow there are even more games now. We've cracked the big 1500.

Blattdorf
Aug 10, 2012

"Meow."

Artelier posted:

Can you spoil me on whether The Hex is scary? I got it a while back and that first dark bar setting seems scary and I am bad with horror, particularly jump scares, even when I can predict them.

There are no jumpscares. It does get plenty creepy at time, though.