Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO???
kermit
miss piggy
fozzie
gonzo
rowlf
scooter
skeeter
animal
somebody weird like janice or bunsen or beaker or robin or bean
goku
View Results

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

you'd think they'd be filled with a hand up to at least the forearm, mostly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
You'd think but I know.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Baby Animal because his bonnet was just perfect.

Also the best episode is objectively "It's Only Pretendo" because it was a Nintendo crossover episode that includes in game footage of Donkey Kong and references Tetris, Legend of Zelda, and others. Kermit gets to be the frog in Frogger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tw_Fp1oHjY

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

neato burrito posted:

Baby Animal because his bonnet was just perfect.

Also the best episode is objectively "It's Only Pretendo" because it was a Nintendo crossover episode that includes in game footage of Donkey Kong and references Tetris, Legend of Zelda, and others. Kermit gets to be the frog in Frogger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tw_Fp1oHjY

I forgot about this episode and it's goddamn brilliant like much of the show is. It's kind of really sad how archiving this stuff in not-terrible actual HD quality has never been a high priority for the idiot executives over at Disney. :sigh: