Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

what is "battle of sloth" for $500?

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

*BZZT* what is "spirit animal"?

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Pahilla the Hun posted:

i'm sorry, the answer what is "twilight biking buddy"

SweetWillyRollbar it's your pick

All right, and here's the answer:

what is a Steernway Piano?

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

tangie posted:

if i was on jeopardy the money wouldn't matter to me, i'd be there to "be on jeopardy"

has there ever actually been a jeopardy! contestant who was smart enough to make it on the show but then just decided to give fake answers for comedic effect?

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

tangie posted:

would sort of ruin the game for people who just want to play along at home

oh alex would be furious. you'd have to be subtle about it, you couldn't just ring in first in every question and say "potato" or whatever. you'd have to do it so that a signficant chunk of the audience assumed you were just dumb. sort of a ken m level troll.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

RELEASE THE BUGS!

ty nesamdoom!