Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
Tonight's episode had me on the edge of my seat with suspense, like back when I watched Game of Thrones and it was still GOOD. Snowpiercer has been the closest thing to capturing that GoT feeling for me -- the social strata struggles, the scheming, the shaky alliances, the heel turns and face turns, the harsh living conditions, the constant threat of brutal violence that sometimes explodes.

I can't wait for next week's two-hour finale, but it's already a huge relief knowing that Season 2 is already filmed and probably in postproduction now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Open Source Idiom posted:

Shut down part way into production because of Covid-19

drat! I could have sworn I read it was done... maybe even in TVIV. Oh well.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
Just watched episode 9. I was surprised to see it was already available on YouTube TV, so everyone should check to see if it's up anywhere else.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
It has been reported on all the major media entertainment sites that AMC has picked up Snowpiercer. It will add seasons 1-3 to its AMC+ subscription service later this year and air season 4 on AMC in 2025!