Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ventadour
Feb 17, 2012

Such is the way of things, I fear. I shall consider it a miracle if mine armor is not stained crimson ere this conflict is ended.
Yeah, it's the Noctis shirt+jacket. I really regret missing that event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

well gently caress guess i'm never getting a cool noctis jacket then

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
hopefully they bring that event back. the jacket is completely rad and noctis's hairstyle looks great on catgirls

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

I'm either hoping for that event to repeat for a jacket or for them to grow a pair and give us a lovely dyeable hoodie

give us a hoodie squenix do it

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Event stuff usually hits the cash shop, if worst comes to worst.

Tanners
Dec 13, 2011

woof
Leveling a Beastmaster in FFXI atm. I always liked the way this chestpiece looked.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
It's a cute chestpiece, I'm still mad I've never gotten the one that drops from Rabanastre in xiv yet that looks a lot like it. :mad:

Crackerjack
Nov 7, 2004
crackalackin

Slippery Tilde
More Fabulous Frippery XIV

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

DC Universe Online

Wall Street "your assets are on ice, because I have ice powers" supervillain theme

Pizza Defender

galenanorth fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Jul 5, 2020

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

galenanorth posted:

DC Universe Online

Wall Street "your assets are on ice, because I have ice powers" supervillain theme

Pizza Defender

Thank you for defending my pizza, it was almost taken away by criminals

Rajazan
Sep 19, 2012

Lazy Fair posted:

FASHION FANTASY XIV

White Mage:

Samurai:

Gunbreaker:

Red mage:

Woah, these are all very nice. Mind if I ask what pieces you're using on the SAM?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
My efforts are ancient because I have no creativity these days. Nevertheless:

The best thing about Star Trek Online is the character / bridge officer editor.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
FF14

TOR

Star Trek Online, proving that even starships can be pretty princesses.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

FF14 - Au Ra Scholar

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

im a magical princess and nobody can tell me to stop dpsing and start healing

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

How dare you disrespect the content

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
Tank Glam! FF14

After the coat dropped in a dungeon I reglammed all my gear to mostly go with it.

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

Time Travel: Not Even Once

okay maybe a few times

My always White Mage glamour!

I'm the only one who wears this robe around, so it's become a trademark of sorts in my group of friends.

And uh, you look a bit familiar. :v:

Jacada
Aug 1, 2009

Nipponophile posted:

It's been a while since I played SWTOR, but I'm very happy with these looks I put together.

This is glorious.

sisterSyzygy
Sep 5, 2013

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.

FFXIV Machinist Glamour. The drat postmoogle quests took a while for that hat and I'm pissed that you can't dye it but it was worth it, I think.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

felt cute might delete later

bad boyfriend worse lay
Feb 18, 2011

And when they went,
I heard the noise of their wings,
like the noise of great waters.
FFXIV tank glams!

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Ziddar posted:

And uh, you look a bit familiar. :v:

As do you!

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
can I make a request - if something your character is wearing is stupidly rare or terrible/insane to acquire, can that be noted? I don't need an entire walkthrough or let's play about it, perhaps just some context. All I know is WoW, and would like to commiserate with others that killed a bear or whatever a thousand times for specific color hat. Thank you, proceed to the second window.

To wit:

These two armor sets come from WoW's last expansion, and each of the 8 parts (one set plate, one set cloth) can drop from a handful of rare enemies in a certain zone, or from treasure chests in the zone. They each took about a month and change to get, since you can only kill each enemy once a day (if they're up) and the drop rate is really low.

Lamech fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Jul 24, 2020

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Lamech posted:

can I make a request - if something your character is wearing is stupidly rare or terrible/insane to acquire, can that be noted? I don't need an entire walkthrough or let's play about it, perhaps just some context. All I know is WoW, and would like to commiserate with others that killed a bear or whatever a thousand times for specific color hat. Thank you, proceed to the second window.

I don’t know about other games, but most gear in FFXIV isn’t too much of a hassle to get. The gear that took me the longest to get was stuff from the Crystal Tower raids (they’re the first of the 24 man raids and they have half of the drop rate that the other 24 man raids do). It was worth it though

Vanguard Warden
Apr 5, 2009

I am holding a live frag grenade.
The only good fashion games are those in which your helmet is made out of like 5 or so different chosen components. Also, animated jetpacks and rocket boots. :colbert:

sisterSyzygy
Sep 5, 2013

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.

thetoughestbean posted:

I don’t know about other games, but most gear in FFXIV isn’t too much of a hassle to get. The gear that took me the longest to get was stuff from the Crystal Tower raids (they’re the first of the 24 man raids and they have half of the drop rate that the other 24 man raids do). It was worth it though

Oh my god the Crystal Tower tank gear looks actually really, really good on Hrothgar. That's amazing. Great work!

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Did someone say tank glams?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Twibbit posted:

Tank Glam! FF14

After the coat dropped in a dungeon I reglammed all my gear to mostly go with it.

What coat is that?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

the_steve posted:

What coat is that?

Sharlayan’s... something or other. Drops from Gubal normal.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

the_steve posted:

What coat is that?

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/db/item/524dcf5c46b/

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

like a rhinestone cowboy, do da, da

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Nice. Pity it isn't dyeable.

I'm eager to see how the tanking stuff from the 5.3 Nier raid looks on my Roegadude.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

the_steve posted:

Nice. Pity it isn't dyeable.

I'm eager to see how the tanking stuff from the 5.3 Nier raid looks on my Roegadude.

There’s a similarity patterned all classes dyable you can get from a post hildibrand side quest in ishgard, called the scholastic coat iirc

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

I signed up for FFXIV's free trial up to level 35. I paid for a month subscriber version 7 years ago, before they offered the free trial like a chump, so I started over. Here's my Lalafell

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

galenanorth posted:

I signed up for FFXIV's free trial up to level 35. I paid for a month subscriber version 7 years ago, before they offered the free trial like a chump, so I started over. Here's my Lalafell

Very cute

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Kitfox88 posted:

There’s a similarity patterned all classes dyable you can get from a post hildibrand side quest in ishgard, called the scholastic coat iirc

Oh nice, I'll have to try and remember that when I get back into town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

the_steve posted:

Oh nice, I'll have to try and remember that when I get back into town.

FYI, the only dyable part is the bow and trims, the coat itself is black and doesn't change.