Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Here's what it looks like (I use it as a general purpose mage glam for Summoner, Scholar and Black Mage):

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

The first thing I did after coming back to FFXIV was unlock Red Mage and craft a fancy garuda rapier.

I have no regrets.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

The Red Mage relic weapon in Shadowbringers looks really nice and I need to finish getting RDM to 80 so I can grab it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0iqjv0Da2U&t=328s

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

I expected more Elder Fashion Online posts here.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Harrow posted:

The Red Mage relic weapon in Shadowbringers looks really nice and I need to finish getting RDM to 80 so I can grab it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0iqjv0Da2U&t=328s

I really like the sword, I just wish the floaty was a different color.
I get that they're Red Mages, but not everything needs to be friggin red.

I don't have access to my PC to supply any screenshots, but, my RDM Glam is the Scion Adventurers outfit, with the shoes and jacket dyed blue, with the Shaded Spectacles and the Rapier of the Round, though sometimes I swap that out for the Chicken Knife.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

the_steve posted:

I get that they're Red Mages, but not everything needs to be friggin red.

blashpemy

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Spoken like someone who doesn't play a bluish-white roegadude.
Red is not his color :colbert:

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

fascist square enix cant even force me to wear white as a white mage, what makes them think they have any power over my red mage glamour???

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

Nipponophile posted:

It's been a while since I played SWTOR, but I'm very happy with these looks I put together.

excellent work 47, mission complete

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

I am a master of fashion, yes, yes.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

W.T. Fits posted:

I am a master of fashion, yes, yes.

A catfish

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

:tizzy:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Gun owns, outfit owns.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Kyrosiris posted:

Gun owns, outfit owns.

That is a glorious head of hair

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Guild Wars 2! Here is my adorable plant scientist.

and here is my very large viking woman. There is a lore reason for this race dressing this way in zero degree weather but hell if I know.

FF14! This is my rabbit.

The rabbit is a sensei of flamenco dancing in its practical application in martial arts.

jjac
Jun 12, 2007

What time is it?!

Playing FFXIV again, have some big cat pictures

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

What top is that?

Lazy Fair
Sep 23, 2019
I don't know why it took me so long to start leveling up Dragoon, I thought they were so cool in Final Fantasy 4!

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Kitfox88 posted:

What top is that?

I'm gonna guess that it's the Augmented version of the Crystarium Tabard of Fending

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
whoops nm :v:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

the_steve posted:

I'm gonna guess that it's the Augmented version of the Crystarium Tabard of Fending

So it is! I was working towards it for a glam but then I got the puppet's bunker tank chest and well, now I have a different glam! Speaking of, vibe checking my FC's leader.

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
xpost from the gay anime adtrw thread but I like how these came out. proud spender of real life money on make-believe dresses

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
It has been forever since I tried playing Eve, are you able to paint your ships now?

TheHero
Feb 13, 2017

Twibbit posted:

It has been forever since I tried playing Eve, are you able to paint your ships now?

No custom paint jobs, but there are skins. Lots and lots of skins.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Tried FFXIV and glamours, made a Slamazon princess monk

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Nothing special (and I still cannot wrap my head around gpose to save my life) but I got the Zidane outfit as my sub reward and was like finally, a pair of jeans, and made a simple crafter's outfit

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

jjac posted:

a good catte

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

jjac posted:

Look, the more skin you’re showing the more protected you are. It’s the Chainmail Bikini Postulate

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

I NEED HEALING! :byodood:

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

FFXIV

Scholar, Dark Knight, and Machinist. These are old, but I haven't taken nice pictures of my latest glamours yet:

Last summer my friends and I were all lalafells, and these are my three favorite group pictures:

Frogs:

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Lamech posted:

can I make a request - if something your character is wearing is stupidly rare or terrible/insane to acquire, can that be noted? I don't need an entire walkthrough or let's play about it, perhaps just some context.
i figured out how glamour plates in FFXIV work and am in the low six figures. Slightly lower now, as there is a series of "Emperor's New [slot]" gear that vanishes whatever's in that slot (even one that vanishes the pugilist/monk weapons so you're actually going Hand To Hand). It's a slog to get to the point where you can just buy them outright but some people make a tidy little profit selling them on the marketplace. I also bought the axe on the marketplace only for it to be quickly outmatched so now it's a glamer too. It's not too difficult to be a Warrior but classy:

you do have to pay for the game to get access to the marketplace

also if you complete the original main questline you get a free redo of your look, this was the first screenshot i took of this character when i was going thaumaturge:

stringless fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Sep 7, 2020

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Switched main jobs to MCH a while back and I'm still mad that Hilda's hairstyle isn't available in game at all, not even as a cash shop item. You also can't use her pants as machinist. Was going for some sort of commando look with this but I couldn't resist the allure of Shiny Weapon.

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
I gave my lizard girl a haircut and a flamboyant coat

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Cephas posted:

I gave my lizard girl a haircut and a flamboyant coat

I discovered something amazing about that coat, you see that little grey t-shirt collar sticking out the top? if you put on a southern seas skirt for your pants and dye it one of the lighter greys it perfectly matches the grey of the shirt so it looks like you have a flamboyant coat on top of the shittiest dress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Paladin

Monk

Red Mage

White Mage

Crafters/Gatherers