Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maximum Tomfoolery
Apr 12, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirunei
Sep 7, 2018

I tried to run away. To take the easy way out. I'll live through the suffering. When I die, I want to feel like I did my best.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Twibbit posted:

Ah, someone is just here to start fights

(dry chuckle)

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Frog Act posted:

because there are no good MMOs to play right now

You should try ff14

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
Oh no someone posted a silly burn about ffxiv this is weird and unacceptable, thankfully mods are here to protect us :dumbbravo:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

I, too, regularly post in threads dedicated to a specific topic or hobby just to poo poo on those subjects in 20 words or less. It's sad to see that my wit is unappreciated. I blame the young'uns for not having grown up with X-Force comics.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Spaceship pretty princess!

WTB endgame version of this ship that's kitbash compatible with the tier 5 version.

Red alert, Covenant ship on sensors!

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

SirPhoebos posted:

I, too, regularly post in threads dedicated to a specific topic or hobby just to poo poo on those subjects in 20 words or less. It's sad to see that my wit is unappreciated. I blame the young'uns for not having grown up with X-Force comics.

:qq:

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
If you don't like glam posts in the glam thread, you can kindly gently caress right off.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Mar 28, 2024

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's just a bit weird to come into a thread about MMOs just to complain about one of the main MMOs, eh? Not even any reasoning at that, just "thing bad"

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Maybe I came on too strong. Sorry.

Got a bit of a fighting mood today, but I'll channel it into collecting butts from bears.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Other way around: It's the ff14 players that don't like seeing fashion from other games.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Freakazoid_ posted:

Other way around: It's the ff14 players that don't like seeing fashion from other games.

What? I can only speak for myself, but I've played a bunch of different MMOs over the years, and I love seeing screenshots from them. That's the main reason I follow the thread. Actually the EverQuest one that first person replied to was pretty nostalgic for me because iksar were my favorite. I just don't have new stuff to post from any MMOs besides FFXIV since it's the only one I'm currently playing.

If you want some non-FFXIV content here's an 8 year old screenshot from Guild Wars 2, of my guardian named A Qeynos Guard

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Freakazoid_ posted:

I made the thread for outfits of all games

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
This thread is for appreciating MMO fashion in all forms.

Ra Ra Rasputin fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Mar 28, 2024

jjac
Jun 12, 2007

What time is it?!

Game that fosters attachment and has a photo mode churns out a ton of photos, who knew

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

I love everything about this! The cow print is :discourse:

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

jjac posted:

Game that fosters attachment and has a photo mode churns out a ton of photos, who knew

This guy rules

shirunei
Sep 7, 2018

I tried to run away. To take the easy way out. I'll live through the suffering. When I die, I want to feel like I did my best.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Maximum Tomfoolery
Apr 12, 2010

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
FF14 has catgirls is generally aesthetically pleasing, has catgirls has a large variety of gear styles with a decent transmog system, and has catgirls a robust photo mode that only gets more so with mods. So it makes sense it would be a large amount of this thread there's lizardgirls too.

floofyscorp
Feb 12, 2007

Also, idk if FF has one but there's a dedicated Transmog thread for WoW so most fits for that game end up in there instead.

Maximum Tomfoolery
Apr 12, 2010

What percentage of that thread is quadruple amputee diaper gnomes? WoW got us beat on that one, we don't have any of those. Well there's mods for it but if the devs catch you they'll personally drive to your house and uninstall the game from your computer.

Vord
Oct 27, 2007

floofyscorp posted:

Also, idk if FF has one but there's a dedicated Transmog thread for WoW so most fits for that game end up in there instead.

That's also in a dedicated WoW subforum which FF does not have.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I played a catboy

Crackerjack
Nov 7, 2004
crackalackin

Slippery Tilde

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?

Wanted to try something new for a look. Kind of look like a mook that is going to be defeated by jackie chan in act 1

an iksar marauder
May 6, 2022

An iksar marauder glowers at you dubiously -- looks like quite a gamble.

Genovera posted:

What? I can only speak for myself, but I've played a bunch of different MMOs over the years, and I love seeing screenshots from them. That's the main reason I follow the thread. Actually the EverQuest one that first person replied to was pretty nostalgic for me because iksar were my favorite. I just don't have new stuff to post from any MMOs besides FFXIV since it's the only one I'm currently playing.

If you want some non-FFXIV content here's an 8 year old screenshot from Guild Wars 2, of my guardian named A Qeynos Guard

This rules lol

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
the ff16 crossover has some fun outfit bits

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Ah! That looks so awesome!

I got stuck trying to turn the chestpiece into superhero cosplay, but lacked the pieces to pull it off. The black cape should work great for a Robin costume though.

Maximum Tomfoolery
Apr 12, 2010

Wrestlepig posted:

the ff16 crossover has some fun outfit bits

:yeah:

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

This city needs a hero!

I couldn't find a dark or dyable Legionary Visor / Kato mask, but the goggles kinda get the job done.

Adorable!

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
:hmmyes:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Attack on Princess posted:

This city needs a hero!

I couldn't find a dark or dyable Legionary Visor / Kato mask, but the goggles kinda get the job done.

Adorable!

Nighthawk Visor from the Thousand Maws of Toto-rak is a Disciple of War-only black domino mask.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

W.T. Fits posted:

Nighthawk Visor from the Thousand Maws of Toto-rak is a Disciple of War-only black domino mask.

Thank you, that's perfect! Gives me an excuse to give monk a second try too.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
I just realized something about STO's Atlas class, Star Trek Online's take on a TOS-era dreadnought. It looks kind of like a Connie, but has double nacelles in a squared-off joined housing. The saucer sits directly on top of the engineering section, almost no forward lean on the neck. Wide secondary hull that encloses the deflector from the sides instead of putting the dish out on its own. Caved out rear on the secondary hull.

That's no Connie, that's a goddamn TOS-ified Excelsior.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Clive fills out the chest on this vest better than I do. :v:

Maximum Tomfoolery
Apr 12, 2010

Wasn't in love with the chest piece, but I managed to work with the rest of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ready! Set! Blow!
Jun 17, 2005

Red alert.
really happy that Clive's Vest of Cliveing is dyeable, going to see if I can't work something out with the other pieces too