Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
It's a cute chestpiece, I'm still mad I've never gotten the one that drops from Rabanastre in xiv yet that looks a lot like it. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

How dare you disrespect the content

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

felt cute might delete later

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

the_steve posted:

What coat is that?

Sharlayan’s... something or other. Drops from Gubal normal.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

like a rhinestone cowboy, do da, da

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

the_steve posted:

Nice. Pity it isn't dyeable.

I'm eager to see how the tanking stuff from the 5.3 Nier raid looks on my Roegadude.

There’s a similarity patterned all classes dyable you can get from a post hildibrand side quest in ishgard, called the scholastic coat iirc

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

:tizzy:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

What top is that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

the_steve posted:

I'm gonna guess that it's the Augmented version of the Crystarium Tabard of Fending

So it is! I was working towards it for a glam but then I got the puppet's bunker tank chest and well, now I have a different glam! Speaking of, vibe checking my FC's leader.