Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Wrestlepig posted:

tried to do some glams from napoleon times. the bits aren't really there for it yet, especially due to the lack of stupid hats

Dressing my lala up as Napoleon is on my to-do list. I just need a hat and overcoat that doesn't require redoing the Grand Company grind.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

SirPhoebos fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Oct 28, 2022

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

FFXIV 6.4 spoiler: Headcanon visualized.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Been on a Space Station 14 kick of late, and it's leaked into other games now.

Hail Cargonia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

I, too, regularly post in threads dedicated to a specific topic or hobby just to poo poo on those subjects in 20 words or less. It's sad to see that my wit is unappreciated. I blame the young'uns for not having grown up with X-Force comics.