Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I should be posting here, because I like doing fashion things.

In vacation goth mode

In not-really-a-cop mode

In modded modes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

recent looks, though I think I've changed my hair about three or four times since I last posted:

halloween

workout gear for falling off things. I have yet to win and may never, but at least I'm dressed for the climb

which in turn keeps the color scheme from my summer tower climb outfit, but it's no longer summer:

elsewise it's been a more subdued harvest look for autumn

and of course some fun with the eurodance gear

e: forgot some!

tanking like I go to yale in 1956 and am upset about the harvard game

red maging with sneaks because you gotta have grip if you're gonna flip off the edge

hexwren fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Nov 6, 2023

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

new gathering look: safety first!

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Finally got the motivation to sit down and play something for once, and I used the opportunity to make a new robot instead. Ah well.

robots are good, like this one. if only I was any good at games with robots in them.

in the meantime, I should be making numbers go up.

instead, no.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

new year, new hairstyle, new(ish) color palette

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

taking time off ff14 tonight to do forza horizon weeklies and change up my look a bit

DB11 in the back because it's one of like three cars that fit the criteria for a bunch of the challenges this week, I usually prefer to drive C-to-A-class 70s shitboxes - ask me about my collection of el caminos

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Mr. Pickles posted:

That game looks cool as gently caress but I haven't watched ST at all so I've always thought I shouldn't play it

you could play it, certainly. like, you probably won't always know why planet x hates planet y, but you've probably osmosed enough of the broad strokes of the setting from free-floating pop culture that you could have a good time

the main reasons why i stopped were f2p jank/eight billion types of currency, most of which you couldn't get without real cash and being dogshit at ship to ship combat

most of my fun was in playing dress-up with my bridge crew and tooling around known space laughing at people's naruto-fanfiction-rear end backstories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Attack on Princess posted:

Babys first glam. :sparkles:

I tried to not copy Wrestlepig, but some likeness was inevitable given that their glam inspired me to try FF14.

very good. congrats and welcome to the endgame, several expansions early :v: