Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Classy af

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Wrestlepig posted:

using the new top to make something 'one piece-rear end'

What are the pieces of this, I want to steal it.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Wrestlepig posted:

the sword is the Crystarium Samurai blade
the eyepatch is the goatskin eyepatch but can be whatever.
tops the summer sunset beach coverup, the new event thing
hands in this one are from the ameliance custom deliveries
pants are edenmete striking from doing e11s, dyed woad blue
boots are neo-ishgardian striking

there's a lot of good options for other bits, you can just chuck in anything black and gold. The Palaka Tulwar and Tigerskin Tricorne are very good fits

Thanks!

Quoting for new pages

Wrestlepig posted:

using the new top to make something 'one piece-rear end'

1stGear fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Aug 12, 2022

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

7c Nickel posted:

So here's something a little different. Recently, NGS added private islands and basic tools to edit them. After a false start with a project I didn't really make much headway on, I scrapped it and set about making a recreation of the starting city from the original 1987 Phantasy Star.

This is cool as hell and basically what housing should always be in MMOs.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Attack on Princess posted:

Babys first glam. :sparkles:

I tried to not copy Wrestlepig, but some likeness was inevitable given that their glam inspired me to try FF14.

Congratulations on picking the One True Gender/Race Combo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
FF14 has catgirls is generally aesthetically pleasing, has catgirls has a large variety of gear styles with a decent transmog system, and has catgirls a robust photo mode that only gets more so with mods. So it makes sense it would be a large amount of this thread there's lizardgirls too.