Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Here's what it looks like (I use it as a general purpose mage glam for Summoner, Scholar and Black Mage):

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

I am a master of fashion, yes, yes.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

I NEED HEALING! :byodood:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Kyrosiris posted:

Yeah but what's the hat?

Neo-Ishgardian Cap of Fending, looks like.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

New dancer glam.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

ANGY

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

I just won second place in a glamour contest over on Diabolos with this glam (I apologize for the terrible screenshot, I am bad at screenshots):

Weapon - Yoshimitsu Atma
Head - Tigerskin Tricorne of Scouting (Midnight Blue)
Chest - Bonewicca Shadow's Chestpiece (Midnight Blue)
Gloves - Crystarium Gauntlets (Midnight Blue)
Legs - Bonewicca Shadow's Trousers (Wine Red)
Boots - Gambler's Boots (Midnight Blue)

My favorite part was when I walked out on stage to present my outfit, I did an /easterngreeting, then pulled out my weapons, and a couple of the judges were like, "Wait, that's a NINJA?!" Because most of the big fancy hat glams up to that point had been Red Mages.

I'm still kinda in shock that I did as well as I did.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

W.T. Fits posted:

I just won second place in a glamour contest over on Diabolos with this glam (I apologize for the terrible screenshot, I am bad at screenshots):

Weapon - Yoshimitsu Atma
Head - Tigerskin Tricorne of Scouting (Midnight Blue)
Chest - Bonewicca Shadow's Chestpiece (Midnight Blue)
Gloves - Crystarium Gauntlets (Midnight Blue)
Legs - Bonewicca Shadow's Trousers (Wine Red)
Boots - Gambler's Boots (Midnight Blue)

My favorite part was when I walked out on stage to present my outfit, I did an /easterngreeting, then pulled out my weapons, and a couple of the judges were like, "Wait, that's a NINJA?!" Because most of the big fancy hat glams up to that point had been Red Mages.

I'm still kinda in shock that I did as well as I did.

Had a friend who actually knows how to do stuff in Gpose and has some basic photography training take some screencaps of this for me today:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

You should know that a man with the power of nature
can bring you to the edge of your luck
And you should know by my stride and the look in my eye
that you're about to be royally FORCED TO GIVE UP!

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

My personal favorite necklace glam is still the Redbill Scarf from the HW Alliance Raid series.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

the_steve posted:

I need some glam help.
My static is doing a costume contest this year, and I decided I'm gonna take the Rocky Horror approach and dress my Roegadude up as Dr. Franknfurter.
The million gil question is, what can I use to pull that look off? Cash shop is not off-limits, if I need to buy something from it to make it work.

The two bunny girl outfits from the Golden Saucer aren't gender locked and have fishnets and heels, though you'll also have a bunny tail.

The 2B cosplay outfit from the first NieR Alliance Raid is also an option if you want thigh high high heel boots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Attack on Princess posted:

This city needs a hero!

I couldn't find a dark or dyable Legionary Visor / Kato mask, but the goggles kinda get the job done.

Adorable!

Nighthawk Visor from the Thousand Maws of Toto-rak is a Disciple of War-only black domino mask.