Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

im a magical princess and nobody can tell me to stop dpsing and start healing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

My girlfriend and I made matching alts to go to a friends wedding, we think they turned out cute :kimchi:

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Okay can someone identify the outfit here because this screen and the ones above it got me to finally reactivate FF14.

its the Hannish Wool Autumn Shirt + Faire Kohakama skirt, not sure which exact boots those are but there's a ton of little black boots around. For the goth paladin/blue mage sets the goth paladin is wearing the blackbottom cash shop top with the Halloween werewolf ears and byakkos shield and the blue mage is wearing the spriggan top, blue mage artifact mask and probably artifact shoes? Not sure about the shoes or swords from those

Xun fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Jan 9, 2021

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I feel bad that all of my outfits are black...but drat it looks so good

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Ngl, I'm extremely tempted to go back to being a BLM main because this outfit ended up soooo good

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Ooh, which top is that?

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Bruceski posted:

If you're Xaela there's one set that works pretty well, but it's the Ultima Horns from a rare spawn in Azys Lla.

:wrong: it's a totally different color!!!!!11!!

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

All hail the Omnissiah :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I mod the poo poo out of ff14, aesthetic coherency be damned