Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Event stuff usually hits the cash shop, if worst comes to worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
I don't know why but that seriously cracked me up and I have to share it.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
I'm not quite that in depth with my plates, but I had 2 WHM AF sets, 1 AST AF set, and 3 generic healer plates. So 6 for one role. Then 4 for tanks, and a handful of generics.

The Ivalice Astrologian set top is a good looking coat too. I used it for a while, but it's a bit bulky for my current tastes.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Looks like there's a third party tool for modifying the pose, and maybe a gshade filter. Otherwise that's probably just gpose.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

the_steve posted:

I like the Lakeland one because it's a nice, clean design. No frills or anything.

Now if I could just get it to actually drop for me.

Holminster is a dungeon with guaranteed job drops, and this includes weapons. It'll eventually be dropped into your inventory as long as you have the rest of the maiming / slaying drops in your inventory.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

It's snowy here which always makes me want to winter glam. The rusty chainsaw scythe is just a bonus.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
They'll show up for everyone. They tell the server where the item was placed, and the game puts it there.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
My biggest problem with the better necklaces are the job restrictions. There are a couple different models I like, so my glam chest has 4 or 5 variations of each just so I can use them all around.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
It's modded.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
It's a good coat. I use it for healers too. Or more specific I use the belts-version.

Orcs and Ostriches fucked around with this message at 01:58 on May 13, 2022

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Bruceski posted:

Animations on demand? More than the "select action" toggle that makes your character repeat the last thing they did before you enter gpose?

It'd be nice to select combat animations (without leaving gpose, doing the action, and then reentering gpose.)

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Made a Shallie (from Atelier Shallie) glam for my FC's Halloween even this year. Did Ryza last year so that'll probably be a continuing theme.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

I like the Tron crossover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Variant stuff is easy. Go in solo or with a group, but pick two of the secondary abilities that compliment your role. They're all amazing so use them.

Then just run through whatever paths you want, with whatever options you want. You should earn enough to buy the cosmetic stuff fairly easily.

It's not until Criterion where things get hard.