Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Right, time to break out some really old screenshots!

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any from Neverwinter. That's a real shame; I had some glorious fashion there. :sparkles:

So first up instead is my Popori from TERA, deliberately showing off some of the weird cosmetics. (I 100% legit wore that Samba Headdress everywhere, because he was a Priest, and all his best heals were short-ranged... so it made it easier for the DPS to see where I was if they really needed patching up.)

My Toontown Rewritten character was the biggest nerd.

While my ESO main was a classy motherfucker.

Warframe is a MMO... sort of... So have a few pictures from that.

Including one of my inner child, who someone once described as 'Harry Potter visits a leather club'.

And then of course I have hundreds of shots for my FFXIV character, Orokin Reactor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

My FFXIV alt has the sleaziest glamour for his striking gear.

A little look at how well Crystarium fending with Neo-Ishgardian hat works, and then a shot of my friend X'chai Bindo.

Aaaaand this one is because of Double Negative's ongoing LP, and a challenge from the LP discord.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Let's inject a little life into this thread, shall we?

The Bozja Fending set looks like you escaped from The Witcher.

Two vaguely threatening looks.

An attempt to impersonate Wedge as a female Lalafell; almost none of the hairstyles have highlights up top.

And lastly, the Eden healing set makes Orokin look like a gothic grandma or something.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Almost everyone can rock this top.

(And that gun is the Makai Mortar, one of the GARO items you can't get anymore.)

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

WITCHCRAFT posted:

This makes me really want to try cosplaying as Serge from Chrono Cross once I start to level dragoon:
I was similarly tempted and went to quickly play around with the gear preview before maintenance began. The Expeditioner's Gloves fit pretty well, and I kind of like the Spear of the Fury (i205 HW PvP weapon) as a swallow.

Tried out the Southern Seas Shirt and Dhalmelskin Shoes on the left, and the Summer Indigo shirt with Kupo Shoes on the right. The Uraeus Body Armor would probably work better as a top, but that's male only. A lot of the jerkins and tunics are too long and hang past the waist.

I'll take another stab at it after these three hours of downtime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Yapping Eevee posted:

I'll take another stab at it after these three hours of downtime.

There must be a better option for the top, but this works for now.