Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

"Hi, I'm here about the landscaping job? I saw your Craigslist ad..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

blatman posted:

i snagged the body armor and did this with it for sage, please enjoy:

Different Uraeus top, same vibe:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I really, really wish the various demon-horn sets were dyeable. I just want Bonus Horns on my Au Ra, but they're never anywhere close to the right color!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

New Halloween glam for RDM. Not sure I'll be able to stick with the steampunk thing, but looks better than expected.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

'tis the season to throw together a quick glam so you don't look underdressed for the quest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Kwyndig posted:

Oh god the backstories. Little explanation, one of the things on your profile that was public and viewable by anyone who examined you was a backstory page, and people filled it with bad fanfiction. Not just people's Starfleet wank, though there was plenty of that too, people had all kinds of poo poo in there from fantasy to space opera. Now some of the stuff they eventually had mechanical support for at least as like holographic ship hulls for some of the weirder Star Trek nonsense, like if you wanted to roleplay a Ferengi who wasn't Starfleet, or a Borg assimilated ship or whatever. But people would put in backstories that made no sense in the context of the game and expected you to respect them, which I totally could not.

City of Heroes also had this feature and I think 50% of my screenshot folder for that game was "get a load of this dude's stupid backstory"