Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sisterSyzygy
Sep 5, 2013

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.

FFXIV Machinist Glamour. The drat postmoogle quests took a while for that hat and I'm pissed that you can't dye it but it was worth it, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sisterSyzygy
Sep 5, 2013

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.

thetoughestbean posted:

I don’t know about other games, but most gear in FFXIV isn’t too much of a hassle to get. The gear that took me the longest to get was stuff from the Crystal Tower raids (they’re the first of the 24 man raids and they have half of the drop rate that the other 24 man raids do). It was worth it though

Oh my god the Crystal Tower tank gear looks actually really, really good on Hrothgar. That's amazing. Great work!