Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

heck yes space barbie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Not the most original glam but I think it fits the character, and I got my crafting jobs high enough to make the vest and glasses myself, even if doing so saved almost nothing over buying them.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

it's where all the belts went

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Fashion accessories like the wings and umbrellas work using the same tech as mounts, hence the very odd restrictions on what you can do.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Those propellers look very unsafe

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Crackerjack posted:

I saw this post on the FF14 Reddit page and thought, "drat, I need to step up my game!"

You merely adopted the circus; I was born in it, moulded by it

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

The week I spent as a lalafell and used /panic at the start of every duty increased my comm count

E: Content:

FuturePastNow fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Jul 23, 2022

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

The new hair is very good

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Some FF14 players complain all the time about the "modern" looking glams, but the game is a Final Fantasy theme park so basically anything goes.

Fashion accessories are also important, such as birbs and axes:

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Clive fills out the chest on this vest better than I do. :v:

It's a real good outfit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I also switched to Elezen this past week, just for a few days, and got some more mileage out of Clive's outfit