Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lazy Fair
Sep 23, 2019
FASHION FANTASY XIV

White Mage:

Samurai:

Gunbreaker:

Red mage:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy Fair
Sep 23, 2019
I don't know why it took me so long to start leveling up Dragoon, I thought they were so cool in Final Fantasy 4!

Lazy Fair
Sep 23, 2019
I wanted a Warrior of Darkness glam for the finale to Shadowbringers and I ended up with a evil ninja look for Samurai. Still looking for better boots, none of the best options I can find dye very well.

Lazy Fair
Sep 23, 2019
Goth Paladin:

Weird Wizard Blue Mage:

Lazy Fair
Sep 23, 2019

Thumbtacks posted:

where'd screenshots like that come from?

They're in game shots with carefully positioned lighting, sometimes with some reshade filters running. I take them in the photo studio I built in my FC room at the TPT guild house. It's kind of hard to take screenshots of because its so cramped but this is what it looks like:

Excalibur server, Shirogane 8th Ward, Plot 8, Room 23 if anyone wants to use it

Lazy Fair
Sep 23, 2019
Never gonna stop showing off the fact I cleared Baldesion Arsenal by riding the Ozma mount everywhere.

Lazy Fair
Sep 23, 2019
been wanting them to add a hoodie forever and they finally did it

Lazy Fair
Sep 23, 2019

Lazy Fair
Sep 23, 2019
Low-fantasy glam for tank/reaper:

Black-mage glam ended up suiting new summoner really well, just needed to find an allagan style book to go with it:

Lazy Fair
Sep 23, 2019
I'm using the same chest armor on Reaper:

Might switch pants/boots to something else.

Lazy Fair
Sep 23, 2019
That fight is a lot at first but once you get some practice down you find there's a clear pattern to movement with a couple minor variations in where you start.

Lazy Fair
Sep 23, 2019

Warrior of Light

Lazy Fair
Sep 23, 2019
I'm a big fan of the new adventuring set in 6.1! Added a Felt Beret and Legacy Warrior Breeches.

edit: and outside the studio:

Lazy Fair fucked around with this message at 10:09 on Apr 13, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy Fair
Sep 23, 2019
Started replaying the MSQ on an alt, just finished 2.0 so I threw together a low level glam for the 2.x MSQ.

You start out as an honest adventurer and next thing you know they start calling you some sort of "Warrior of Light" and expecting you to dress up for the part!