Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

Time Travel: Not Even Once

okay maybe a few times

My always White Mage glamour!

I'm the only one who wears this robe around, so it's become a trademark of sorts in my group of friends.

And uh, you look a bit familiar. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

okay maybe a few times

I'm WHM 95% of the time, but that doesn't mean one can't have other glams!

Gunbreaker! Simple, but I like how the hands and legs match the dyed chest well despite being from different sets. Goes well with the hair, too!

A very cozy Red Mage!

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

okay maybe a few times

Hair is red = good enough.

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

okay maybe a few times

Ninja? Nah, I'm clearly just a fashionable rogue!

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

okay maybe a few times

Pobrecito posted:

Is there a penguin minion anywhere in the game?

Yes, there is! However, the penguin prince minion is an achievement reward. It requires completing four Lord of Verminion tournaments with double-digit victories. The next closest would be the fledgling apkallu minion. It's also gained from an achievement, requiring getting all 80 of the ARR sightseeing vistas. They're a pain in the rear end and all have time/weather requirements. A guide with timers is practically necessary if you want to go that route.

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

okay maybe a few times

Even with new gear in a new expansion, I find myself returning to this for my DRK glam. Featuring one of my favorite greatswords!

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

okay maybe a few times

Wrestlepig posted:

I made a lalafell alt proper and its filled me with a strange sort of energy

Your shots of your roegadyn are always wonderful, and you've brought the same charm to your lalafell here!

As for me, I haven't made any new glamours in a while, but I have really fallen for what I decided on for RPR.

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

okay maybe a few times

Having gotten ten jobs to 90, I decided that WAR should be next. I arrived at this setup after some fiddling around (and a lucky drop).

New Dark Souls lookin' weird.

:v:

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

okay maybe a few times

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Kinda Fashion? Character evolution over the years/expansions

Wanna say again that I love your character's look. The headband hairdo is very powerful on a miqo'te. As for me, I decided to get BLM from 80 to 90 next to finish off the magic jobs. And for that, I dusted off an old chestpiece and staff.

Honestly, my favorite BLM look.

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

okay maybe a few times

I've had this tank glam forever, but I love it too much to ever change it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

okay maybe a few times

Not the greatest shot, but sometimes you throw together a little punk rock glamour on a whim.