Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Holding out my pinkies as I type my posts. It's just the proper way to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

sure, the diamond encrusted keyboard constantly cut my fingers, and yes, my gold mouse is incredibly heavy, but such is the price of fashion

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Beethoven is playing as I type.

No, not that symphony. A lesser known one.

Bright Bart

My Rolex is faceless. Keeps the nouveau riche uessing.

Escape From Noise

Posting in a tailored suit. Between posts I place my hands in velvet hand warmers.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
*in snooty English accent*

Father paid for my posting education, making sure I learned all the classic threads. I suppose that's why I'm a posting superstar who gets emptyquoted all the time! Ah, the burden of being a posting genius! Sometimes in my more high-flying flights of fancy I yearn once more for those halcyon days of being a newbie, but alas! Duty calls, m'dear.

*the camera zooms out to reveal my monitor screen has been dark the whole time.*

magic cactus fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Jun 13, 2020

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

nut

magic cactus posted:

Father paid for my posting education, making sure I learned all the classic threads. I suppose that's why I'm a posting superstar who gets emptyquoted all the time! Ah, the burden of being a posting genius! Sometimes in my more high-flying flights of fancy I yearn once more for those halcyon days of being a newbie, but alas! Duty calls, m'dear.

*the camera zooms out to reveal my monitor screen has been dark the whole time.*

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

posting noblesse oblige

"We make these posts for the benefit of all the poor, lowly, inferior posters so that they might learn from their betters, and in time, perhaps make a good post of their own"

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

nut

Ah tsk tsk, thou hast forgotten thine ring, alas.

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
*puts doilies on top of the coasters*

*hopes someone notices the effort*

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

Stooge

Dear BYOB forum users,

I saw that a topic had been raised regarding how your betters post on the internet. I just thought I should chime in with my own experience.

I get my generously endowed Manservant to type out my witticisms because I would never besmirch my hands by touching a keyboard.

Perhaps I shall ask him to share some of my etchings with you.

Yours sincerely,
Stooge esq.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Stooge posted:

Dear BYOB forum users,

I saw that a topic had been raised regarding how your betters post on the internet. I just thought I should chime in with my own experience.

I get my generously endowed Manservant to type out my witticisms because I would never besmirch my hands by touching a keyboard.

Perhaps I shall ask him to share some of my etchings with you.

Yours sincerely,
Stooge esq.

In the Royal: "We are amused."

Bright Bart

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

so that they might learn from their betters, and in time, perhaps

This works in theory but some people hate to see somebody else make it. The upper posting classes get upset at the new blood and the lurkers get upset that they aren't the new superstar. And both will blame the IK who makes it happen.

Henry VIII got a lot of guff for promoting from the middle classes. Another Henry got murdered for keeping a lowly knight "commoner" in his inner circle.

Your gentleman's gentleman needs to know their place and not send their kids to the same school as you do. Your empty-quoting a new poster will get you on ignore lists. We're all just crabs who drag each other down.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Jun 13, 2020

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
And now, I present my 14 hour dramatic reading of War and Peace....

The Voice of Labor

effort post in the philosophy thread about monads

Goons Are Gifts

I'll let you know that I am writing this post with my finger crowns on.

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
This post is the top stone in a pyramid scheme.

You are all part of my multi-level marketing scheme of chill

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Heather Papps posted:

sure, the diamond encrusted keyboard constantly cut my fingers, and yes, my gold mouse is incredibly heavy, but such is the price of fashion

i never realized before how much i needed a gleaming precious metal trackball

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

owlhawk911

or perhaps a finely polished stone

Heather Papps

hello friend

owlhawk911 posted:

i never realized before how much i needed a gleaming precious metal trackball

i stuck the hope diamond in my trackball insert and as soon as it turned on it blinded me and set my house on fire

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

The Voice of Labor posted:

effort post in the philosophy thread about monads

Don't doxx me please.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Yinlock

magic cactus posted:

The Voice of Labor

after every ban, instead of reregging gets a new account following the naming convention of accountname the (n+1) where n is the number of bans, eg.

acountname the second
accountname the third...

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Typing is for rubes I am dictating this post from inside a lion's mouth while midgets feed me endangered grapes.

e: help me i am one of the midgets he forces us to type out all this stupid poo poo oh god he's coming please ple--

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Heather Papps

hello friend

how dreadful! a post?!? my dear i only construct columns

Pahilla the Hun

Heather Papps posted:

how dreadful! a post?!? my dear i only construct columns

Sir, you only "construct columns" my...that would make you a construction worker now, wouldn't it? Not very fancy.

Pahilla the Hun sips brandy

thanks nesamdoom!!

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

i already emptyquoted this but i was thinking about it again today

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
*Ensconces myself in finery*

free hubcaps

*enters covered in poo poo*

'ello guvs, oim 'ere ta clean the commode oi am, don't mind the shite, oi'll be but a minnit!

Heather Papps

hello friend

free hubcaps posted:

*enters covered in poo poo*

'ello guvs, oim 'ere ta clean the commode oi am, don't mind the shite, oi'll be but a minnit!

i whisper instructions to one servant who whispers instructions to another until the instructions have reached the filthiest servant, who takes your hand gently and guides you to the water closet

Bright Bart

I already have the last post in the tea thread so I'll mention here that I accidentally bought what might be the most expensive supermarket tea bags I've ever come across.

Mighty Leaf comes to about a dollar a bag but it's so good.

Posting while drinking a mug with two (2) bags :smuggo:

Space Taxi
Every one of my posts are written with a calligraphy pen on parchment, scanned and posted as an image

frump truck

hello... again!

*busts through walls of mansion and yells OH YEAH repeatedly until arrested*

Manifisto

Space Taxi posted:

Every one of my posts are written with a calligraphy pen on parchment, scanned and posted as an image

the bespoke pixels in my meme images are not exactly square, the subtle variations in shape and color emphasize their artisanal origin

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

the bespoke pixels in my meme images are not exactly square, the subtle variations in shape and color emphasize their artisanal origin

the dark and dangerous conditions in the pixel mines only serve to highlight the everyday courage of the heroes who risk their lives for slightly more than minimum wage to ensure a steady flow of top quality pixels

Pahilla the Hun

Dear The Fancy Post Zone,

O, how I do receive thee! Please, do not hesitate to hark upon me with any questions forthwith! For I, the poster herewithin, do agree with the posts posted above my own, as dictated by quotes so empty they ring true. I do by, hereby, wish to engage further in posting. Whilst thou quote me? Perhaps, in encouragement? Mockery? Do thy thing.

Sincerely,
Pahilla the Hun

thanks nesamdoom!!

Bright Bart

Heather Papps posted:

i whisper instructions to one servant who whispers instructions to another until the instructions have reached the filthiest servant, who takes your hand gently and guides you to the water closet

owlhawk911

Pahilla the Hun posted:

O, how I do receive thee! Please, do not hesitate to hark upon me with any questions forthwith! For I, the poster herewithin, do agree with the posts posted above my own, as dictated by quotes so empty they ring true. I do by, hereby, wish to engage further in posting. Whilst thou quote me? Perhaps, in encouragement? Mockery? Do thy thing.

Sincerely,
Pahilla the Hun

i do say!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Pahilla the Hun posted:

Sincerely,
Pahilla the Hun

Harumph