Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Just started playing this in campaign mode with some friends, and it's really fun! Wild and chaotic though!

Couple questions:

Is there an easier way to see inside or outside the ship? I feel like there's a whole ocean world out there but it's so dark I can't see a drat thing. I see folks saying they found wrecks? How do you find them or even distinguish them from the normal environment?

Similarly, any way to add fabricators or deconstructors to ships? Or move guns around? The Dugong's default top gun can't hit the front of the ship and we keep having problems with crawlers trying to get in there.

As an engineer, is there a way to get a heads up when things are about to break or are broken? The oxygen generator broke and my entire crew suffocated while docked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?

Dunno-Lars posted:

The real problem with that is that the ingame stuff is also Chinese. So unless you can read it, calling out leaks will be an issue. You can edit the ship in the sub editor and translate it if you can figure out what is what though.

I mean that just sounds like more gameplay. Let’s play 4 Americans trapped on a Chinese submarine simulator.