Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

Jade Star posted:

Got this as a gift and its a little incomprehensible at first. Tried to join multiplayer games to learn what is what but no real luck. Saw The Greater Goon sub/server but it was password protected. Still trying to get a first game in since all I've done is managed to shoot Olesh with a harpoon gun that some how lead him to being crushed to death by water pressure.

I also saw this server and the password is not lljk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Some larger subs have mini subs so it’s possible but not really implemented.

Sub on sub battles would be pretty rad.

Sub on Sub battles exist, not sure if they are custom scenarios or what but I've played a sub vs sub match before.