Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Damone
May 3, 2009
Definitely did not have a single unattended mud raptor and husk absolutely wreck our sub. Nope. That did not happen. (In this timeline)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damone
May 3, 2009
Our campaign on the co-op goons discord is till pretty much in the beginning stages, slowly moving into more difficult waters now. So if you want to join but not have a trial by fire, you're good to go with us. I throw out role alerts a few hours beforehand whenever I feel like playing and any one else is welcome to do so as well, of course.

Damone
May 3, 2009

Ruzihm posted:

For those interested in campaign mode, this Barotrauma save decompressor may be of interest. I've used it to hack in hull upgrades to save a death loop after swapping to an underequipped sub mid campaign, and I've even used it to modify a sub mid-campaign! The save state of each sub you own is a deep copy of the file used in the sub editor, so you can pop the sub file of interest into the sub editor directory, make your edits there and save them, then put it back into your save file and compress it back.

Neat stuff.

Oooh, thank you for this. This'll be handy.