Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer
So I've started a singleplayer campaign but there's no way of like, saving the characters created for use in a future game (like Jim, Bob and Tim all die, start a fresh game and load templates for Jim, Bob and Tim) unless there's something I'm missing
Also, is there no way to pick an alternate starting uniform/equipment like you can if you host a multiplayer game and add AI/bots?
Is there any difference between singleplayer campaign with bots vs multiplayer campaign save with bots only, hosted as a private server and password locked, in terms of getting achievements?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer
I have spent hours on the workshop trying to find a sub which fits my meagre criteria of 'has a pressable alarm button that triggers something like a battle alert, even if just aesthetic rather than function like diverting power to gun' also 'has some kind of small shuttle'
I think the only one that kinda hits both is the R-29 hammerhead which has a bunch of variants, but is a big slowboy and T3. There's the R-278 Dugong too which DOES divert power to guns when the alarm is pulled but that has no escape shuttle, only a respawn shuttle. I do not think I am code savvy enough to add in a docking port to it, yet.