Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl
Playing this game with a buddy. he designs subs, and plays the engi and i captain them. holy poo poo we've had some of the most intense moments in gaming ive ever had. We roll with medium-small subs and a couple of bots to fill out the crew and it works really well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl
So me and my two goon crew have been playing this on and off for a year now. Whats your guys' favourite sub and why is it the Iroh?
I think we've probably tested out 30-40 different ones and they all have some fancy gadgets or half baked super systems that just don't work properly or aren't documented well. The iroh has none of that, has decent but not insane gun coverage and plenty of weaknesses, two constructors, and plenty of room without getting too big. Its just a really really well crafted sub with no frills or anything. We do need to use a few expendable bots to cover the recipes we won't get ourselves and some repairs, but that just makes the ship feel more alive. Haven't gotten to endgame yet as we keep getting distracted but I'm fairly confident

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

An alarm like that is very easy to rig up though. just get a button, wire and buy an alarm off of an engineering supplier