Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

Qubee posted:

Does the AI still suck rear end? Cause I refuse to play with randoms, and the time zone differences for the Goons that play is too much.

Been trying for months to rope my friends to play but they're being difficult, won't even give the free weekend a go.

We hired some AI engineers and they god tier, sprinting around the ship fixing stuff like they were on a mission from god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

I play medic and have been messing around with the gene splicing. I gave one friend a beak that he can use to break through walls and attack things. I gave another spineling spikes in his back that he immediately shot out, hitting the vip we were carrying, and was immediately shot in the face.

Love these new updates.