Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

seriously though, someone explain what is up with his hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Proper bangers n mash fingers hes got there, guv'nuh!

ShortyMR.CAT fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Jun 15, 2020

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

Facebook Aunt posted:

Even if the first kid dies before her? Because in Crusader Kings II usually the first kid dying bumps all the grandchildren of that line below the second son. Glad it doesn't work like that in the British commonwealth.

Glad to see SA didn't let me down and immediately produced a monarchy expert.

Primogeniture in CK2 works the same way.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
tanistry is the best CK2 succession method

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

94 is not that old for reptilian megafauna

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Caesar Saladin posted:

gout

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
His fingers rip open revealing the little hulk fingers underneath. They strangle the old bird and take the monarchy for themselves, then slowly tire and get very sleepy.

Bodhidharma
Jul 2, 2011

"virgin no more! virgin no more!" i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob
If you thought Prince Charles' hands were gnarly, you should take a look at his feet.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
King Ralph gently caress yeah

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Jose posted:

tanistry is the best CK2 succession method

ultimo

or whatever one Muslim rulers get i cant remember its been awhile

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i've never done a muslim game whats a good start for someone who is bad at the game

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
They should do the 'whoever is the best at surviving anti-aircraft gun fire' method like in North Korea.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
Or the one from Stardust.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Jose posted:

i've never done a muslim game whats a good start for someone who is bad at the game

I'm partial to 1066 Spain. There's a few good starts there

Or you could play an outer duke in the Abbasid blob in 769 or 867

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I had a merchant republic who were all satanists. We didn't need any drat king and we made loads of cash until the last scion got assassinated by every single family we had ever wronged (lost count, we abducted a lot of babies).

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
The actual line of succession only includes one workable candidate before Prince Paedo gets put in charge, as regent if not monarch. They're almost all elderly, kids, or exiles.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
The queen's never gonna die lmao come on! Pretty sure if she was gonna she'd have at this point.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Caesar Saladin posted:

Edema. It could be from kidney, liver or heart disease, or arthritis, too much salty food, lack of movement, some drugs, other stuff. I assume he gets good medical care so if it was something simple and easy to fix it would have been fixed.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/edema/symptoms-causes/syc-20366493

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
needs more pineal juice

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
When my grandfather was dying in hospital his hands were in this exact state so I can tell you with 110% medical certainty that this British man will perish as will all of us

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Brit thread

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Birt Thread??

I think the conclusions draw themselves Burt is Prince Andrew. His hammy fingers know no bounds.

DeathCrabForCutie
Jul 14, 2019
oh fuc-

Hell Yeah posted:

seems liek now would be a great time to just get rid of the monarchy like other countries did 5000 years ago.

They don't even have to die or anything. Just make Lizzie buy her own groceries with a pensioner's budget. Treat them like any other family that relies on government benefits.

DeathCrabForCutie
Jul 14, 2019
oh fuc-
Also there was a Prince Andrew Elementary School in Halifax (iirc? In the maritimes though) up until way-too recently :pedo:

Canadian royalists are just embarrassing.

DeathCrabForCutie fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Jun 15, 2020

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Facebook Aunt posted:

Edema. It could be from kidney, liver or heart disease, or arthritis, too much salty food, lack of movement, some drugs, other stuff. I assume he gets good medical care so if it was something simple and easy to fix it would have been fixed.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/edema/symptoms-causes/syc-20366493

Charles had COVID-19. Could be related.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Isn't there some rule where if you defeat the sitting monarch in combat you take their place? Maybe I'm thinking of orcs.

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

Grevling posted:

Isn't there some rule where if you defeat the sitting monarch in combat you take their place? Maybe I'm thinking of orcs.

you keep what you kill

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Replace the Royal Family with a pack of cute dogs. Keep all the royal watching and tabloid scandals and ceremonial nonsense, but they're all adorable mutts with mushy faces that get treats every day and know how to Shake Hands.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Speleothing posted:

Replace the Royal Family with a pack of cute dogs. Keep all the royal watching and tabloid scandals and ceremonial nonsense, but they're all adorable mutts with mushy faces that get treats every day and know how to Shake Hands.

Do the dogs wear adorable hats and outfits?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Royalty needs to have a lineage, we can't just replace them with 'mutts'. The royal kennels are already filled with incredibly photogenic (probably inbred) corgis. Make corgis the new royal family.

e:

Facebook Aunt fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Jun 15, 2020

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Poor Charles' fingers are red because he wears rubber gloves while jerking off.

Haha obviously not, he'd just ring a bell for the handmaid or whoever and tell them, "The royal todger requires the usual treatment tonight, get to it at once, harlot."

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

My leash! :bows:

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Traitor corgis working for the monarchy. Smdh. You're supposed to be plaid cymru, you squeaky little quislings.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

phasmid posted:

Traitor corgis working for the monarchy. Smdh. You're supposed to be plaid cymru, you squeaky little quislings.

does plaid cymru mean something cool in welsh? the main irish parties sound p badass when you translate the gaelic

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

free hubcaps posted:

does plaid cymru mean something cool in welsh? the main irish parties sound p badass when you translate the gaelic

"Cymru" is the Celtic name for Wales. Plaid Cymru is the name of the most prominent independence movement.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

phasmid posted:

"Cymru" is the Celtic name for Wales. Plaid Cymru is the name of the most prominent independence movement.

ya i know they are welsh nationalists, i was asking what the party name translated to english as (like fine gael=true irish). i guess i could just look it up but figured id :justpost:

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

free hubcaps posted:

ya i know they are welsh nationalists, i was asking what the party name translated to english as (like fine gael=true irish). i guess i could just look it up but figured id :justpost:

As soon as I posted I figured you were asking this instead. But yeah, my translation is worth about as much as my pronunciation. I'm just an American talking about things he probably shouldn't talk about. Haha.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

Brit thread

oval office oval office oval office

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

free hubcaps posted:

It's just "Party of Wales." Boring!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

free hubcaps posted:

finefacts