Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

unearthed some p salacious tweets by beer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I like a lot of Belgian and Belgian styles. I think the whole putting lactose in loving every beer is gross. I don't even like milk stout very much usually. The whole smoothy sour thing is just...too much. Stop. Please

I used to love Belgian style beer but something happened to me and the sourness of them took a real gross turn for me and I am now scared of them

nut

don’t like milk stout but with gently caress w an oatmeal stout anyday

nut

I saw a beer today weird I thought they were over

nut

cda posted:

It turns out that beer is addictive and can kill you if you drink too much of it and it has all sorts of horrible health and psychological effects. A non-trivial amount of all crimes committed are committed under the influence of beer. It's time to stop acting like beer is "cool."

ha ha hell ya brother

nut

likes and shares while I sip

nut

I’m live tweeting it being pulled down by protestors in the square

nut

maybe mr McMahon will let beer win the intercontinental championship now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

coffee is under