Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

drat it! Time to find a new line of work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

OP IRL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO46cOrWLnI

Escape From Noise

I like a lot of Belgian and Belgian styles. I think the whole putting lactose in loving every beer is gross. I don't even like milk stout very much usually. The whole smoothy sour thing is just...too much. Stop. Please

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

Not all Belgian beers are sour. Some Belgian sours are real intense but I'm a big fan of them. There are a lot that are malt, water, hops, and yeast. Some have herbs, spices, or sugar added (which adds more alcohol while also drying the beer out). But hey. It's a big world out there when it comes to beer. But it's over now! So drink your White Claw!

Escape From Noise

Before it was over I had some neat beers. I'm sorry!

Escape From Noise

Well I NEVER!

Escape From Noise

Slush Garbo posted:

beer is over

*opens another beer*

BEER IS START

*Airhorn*

Escape From Noise

cda posted:

Beer is over

Good thing this was just a tea beverage.

Escape From Noise

If I ever get to go back to brewing, can I start calling myself a merchant of death?

Escape From Noise

Stooge posted:

BYOB fact #165: If you spell it wrong, BYOB stands for Beer is Over.

Beer is Yover B

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Finally!
*flexes*