Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

i like the picture being filed under "LANDSCAPE" in the url because what else is this but a wooly landscape in itself
can we virtual make wool out of this? virtual sweaters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

AAAAH! IT'S LUVCOW! QUICK SOMEONE GET THE WOOL!!! I WANT TO :glomp: YOU!!

Goons Are Gifts

I'd say we place enough sheep between each other to reach six feet distance and do it anyways

Haven't figured out how the mobility will look in that scenario but the smell will be a true original

Goons Are Gifts

Bo-Pepper posted:

IF I CAN'T GO TO SHEEP AND WOOL I'M BRINGING IT WITH ME

Ah the ancient technique of the sheepnado

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Don't forget the buttholes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

This festival is not cancelled if we can get a) not enough pictures b) angry posts about the lack of pictures and c) sheep buttholes

We can make this right folks, we can make this right