Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

Alien Storm, and have platinum develop it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i would really love a RE2make-tier revision of Silent Hill 1.

Stelio Kontos
Feb 12, 2014

In Training posted:

This has potential

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

In Training posted:

the remakes of SH for Ps3 were so bad. changed the cool fog and lighting into turd textures

and per se and
May 17, 2020

trying to jack off posted:

they already did

Oh poo poo, you're right, so they did. That's cool.

and per se and
May 17, 2020
So I've always been a big fan of the Legend Entertainment "illustrated text adventures" kind of games, especially the Spellcasting series.

I think it would be cool to have these remade. High res interface, scalable fonts, full narration, 4K FMV cut scenes; the works.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Ace Combat 5

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

dino crisis pls and ty

After they finish Demon's Souls I would love to see bluepoint do the original Deus Ex

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Kojima getting all the money he wanted for MGSV

Golden Sun for Switch or something, even just a port. pls

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

hjk posted:

So I've always been a big fan of the Legend Entertainment "illustrated text adventures" kind of games, especially the Spellcasting series.

I think it would be cool to have these remade. High res interface, scalable fonts, full narration, 4K FMV cut scenes; the works.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

don't even remake it, just put No One Lives Forever on a digital storefront

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

After they finish Demon's Souls I would love to see bluepoint do the original Deus Ex

:gonk:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

dino crisis 1 sux

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i deus ex would be impossible to remake because lots of the best parts is the jank

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

i deus ex would be impossible to remake because lots of the best parts is the jank

Remembering spending 5 minutes thinking of a cool super agent name and hitting save only for the game to instantly reset it to JC Denton and feeling a warm glow of joy

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

Julius CSAR posted:

Ace Combat 5

And 0, a double pack

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

They shouold remaster the new Tomb Raider games... all of them. Far Cry 3 could use a remake as long they dont change the awesome story. Id like to see Dead Island revisited as well.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

*Pen Island

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
kirby's dream course maker

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Boktai. Gimmie a USB solar sensor Nintendo.

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!
SMT: Nocturne

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Some Goon posted:

Boktai. Gimmie a USB solar sensor Nintendo.

I wouldn't really want to play a GBA game on a cellphone but one cool thing about modern iphones/androids is that they actually have a similar light sensor that apps can tap into, so there are phone GBA emulators that can play Boktai with solar sensor and all

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Chrono Trigger ReMake

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Chrono Trigger ReMake
CT in Dragon Quest style would rock.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

CT in Dragon Quest style would rock.

Hell yes

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
freelancer

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

American McGay posted:

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1&2

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h0rSYEoBMYM

I’d give someone else’s left nut for a Blast Corps remake

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

just remembered because they didn't have a physics engine my friend stacked up a bunch of crates barely touching to make a stairs and jumped over a wall in battery park and instantly teleported to the "Mr Jc denton in the fresh" scene lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

just remembered because they didn't have a physics engine my friend stacked up a bunch of crates barely touching to make a stairs and jumped over a wall in battery park and instantly teleported to the "Mr Jc denton in the fresh" scene lol

https://youtu.be/uoREOpany_Q?t=56

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-tzs47o33A

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Martman posted:

Illusion of Gaia (or Illusion of Time or whatever it was also called). Could update its combat to be slightly more actiony, but mostly just give it sweet new graphics and stuff. It's already mostly about the presentation, and a lot of the loosely-real-world inspired environments could be pretty sick.

hell yeah, this.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Kirby Air Ride

Jay-Roden
Jul 22, 2018

My leg is hungry.

Blood for the Blood God!
Skulls for the Skull Throne!
Persona 1 & 2 (in my opinion 2 is the best persona game) would be dope and I hope with Atlus coming out of its shell a good bit more now with P4 release on steam they may remake some of there older stuff, also Yggdra Union remake is a thing but only in Japan and it makes me a very sad panda.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
legend of dragoon

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

legend of dragoon was dope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

truly, though, all.of the quintet games. Also, now that Ford and Reiche have wrested some of the rights for star control from Brad wardell, remake star control 2