Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
This game feels like it was made by the same people that made that horrible Phantom Blood adaptation that Araki refuses to let anyone see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
:geno: Muda

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
One of those times Buccelati was being attacked by the snake it looked like it went for his groin which is unfortunate/hilarious.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Graceful Graveler posted:

It's amazing how, even with this game's clear clunkiness, it still seems far more entertaining to play than the SNES RPG. Like, I actually want to give it a try.

Well I mean there's an actual game happening here rather than a very mechanically weird visual novel.

Plus you can have Giorno bitchslap a stand, what's not to like?

Angry_Ed fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Sep 18, 2020

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Clearly Bruno put in an order to VoodooPC to get a high-powered laptop with all that money.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I like how Ghaccio is so mad about pronunciations he won't even let being knocked on his rear end stop him from his rant.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Leal posted:

I'm happy there is a character whose special power is "gun"

Hol Horse was part 3 though :v:

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo those reaction faces when Bruno announces he's turned against The Boss

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Disappointed that Spice Girl's stand cry isn't as powerful as the ASB/EoH one. At least Trish gets a fight in this game despite half the plot getting excised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Blaze Dragon posted:

That was a really boring version of the seven page Muda rush. I'm genuinely disappointed here.

Yeah that needed to go on for like another 20 seconds.

On a more positive note they really captured how loving creepy Cioccolata looks and acts in this 3d rendition of him. The abrupt smash cuts in his interactions with Secco were a nice touch even though I'm sure it was more a limitation of budget and/or time.