Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Zushio posted:

All parts of Jojo are excellent. Some are just more excellent than others.

True, but which are which?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015
I have much to learn, I've only recently started watching the anime and I've enjoyed it all so far.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Do you suppose Black Sabbath killing all the guards would've made things more difficult for Giorno?

White Coke
May 29, 2015

FutureFriend posted:

this is why im an expert gamer, instead of that my high 85 Gamer IQ brain thinks "oh a fist? i should phase thru it by rolling". havent been in one yet but i think this would make me victor in any irl fight. for now tho, lets win a videogame one

Fights are just like video games: even when you win, you lose.