Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
It would be great to hear Joseph screaming about his car being destroyed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

a cartoon duck posted:

at this rate you're going to fight joseph's gross arm growth stand while fleeing from dio
He might have his own portrait since he is stuck to Joseph.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I wonder if levels was a late-stage consideration when they were using point and click gameplay.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I was hoping you would win with a snake finish.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Anyone who didn't see the anime should know that Giorno was in a maximum security prison and got searched for contraband before and after he got the lighter. Giorno turned the flame into a flower or something in order to avoid failing the test the minute after taking it.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Kinda glad they didn't show the hook make its way through the skin very slowly.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
This encounter would have been hard to watch if they showed the other stuff that happened. Having your flesh stuck to the car and ripping off a finger (I think). Just a flesh wound to these people.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Was the second dead guy, the last one from the assassin squad who also turned traitor? That was a lot more removed than just the suicidal guy who let himself get killed for running at the plane.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Among the many ways the franchise pushes bullshit situations, Cioccolata does a masterful bullshit job explaining how biology can work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I am curious how Polnareff thought he could take on the Mafia by himself.