Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Pahilla the Hun posted:

"Um guys......*backs away from the hole slowly* ...I think you need to see this"

*lights go out, inhuman howling, screams, then silence*

"Aziz, LIGHT!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse

Enjoy every sandwich.

*scrapes muddy dirt on an Irish hillside with a trowel*

more drat quartz chips, what the gently caress were these people doing with all this quartz?

Manifisto

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

*scrapes muddy dirt on an Irish hillside with a trowel*

more drat quartz chips, what the gently caress were these people doing with all this quartz?

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

*digging through chest freezer*
Aha, here we have what I believe is a kind of soup... Green pea perhaps... *gently rubs costing of frost from the label* hmm, no date, but other items found in this stratum have been dated to mid 2015. The zip-lock style is certainly indicitive of mid '10s zip closure plastic freezer bags.

Manifisto

me to my archaeologist colleage: well the cuneiform inscription on this idol is incredibly ancient but I think I can read it.

colleague: please, proceed

me: I AM VA-KLEMPT, GOD OF DISEASE AND DECAY. MORTALS, DO NOT DARE TO TOUCH MY LIKENESS LESS YOU SHRIVEL AND BECOME A POOL OF QUIVERING GOO.

colleague: uh huh, what else

me: MOST ESPECIALLY DO NOT TRY TO gently caress THIS STATUE, YOUR MEMBER WILL BE SQUISHED TO A PULP

colleague: yep, yep, is there more

me: I MEAN IT YOU STUPID MORTAL, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE SOME KIND OF FUTURE ARCHAEOLOGIST AND YOU ARE THINKING OF TOUCHING MY STATUE IN A SEXUAL WAY, I WILL DISMEMBER YOU AND FEED YOU YOUR LIMBS ONE BY ONE AS I LAUGH AT YOUR AGONY

colleague: go on

me: MY WRATH SHALL BE INFINITE, IT WILL, uh . . . er . . .

me: . . .

me: *sighing* okay, fine. goddammit.

colleague: I wasn't really going to gently caress the statue, but honestly? a little turned on now.

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Jun 26, 2020

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

Stooge posted:

'scuse me sir, you got a licence for that there shovel?

Brandishing a shovel IS the license for having a shovel

nut

u want me to dig up a dinosaur w a paintbrush lol what is this prison school

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

site leader: here, put on this hardhat

me: why?

site leader: in case anything falls on you

me: you mean...falls up, from out of the ground, after i have brushed it off delicately, into the sky, and then back onto my head?

site leader: :colbert:

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Finger Prince

Pahilla the Hun posted:

me: you mean...falls up, from out of the ground, after i have brushed it off delicately, into the sky, and then back onto my head?

Site leader gets a 1000 yard stare as he flashes back to the time he nutted so hard into that mummy, the sarcophogas lid smashed down and narrowly missed crushing his skull. He fingers the old scar on his brow.

"just wear the hard hat."

Jaguars!

Head Archaeologist: Thank you Mr Chairman. The archaeology faculty report will be brief. To sum up, while the faculty's field teams found absolutely nothing this season, The paleontology admin team did discover a number of old fossils in the mathematics department

Deputy Archaeologist: lol nice one :hfive: :respek:

Ice Phisherman

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

*Proves that humanity originally created settled society to make booze, thereby proving that the bar was the first permanent structure and the barfly the second job after brewer.*

cda

by Hand Knit

Bonaventure posted:

certainly i am the only one who is allowed to have sex with this mummy. i know everyone in the world wants to have sex with this mummy, but i am the only one who is allowed to do it.

i am straddling the mummy now, and i feel the dry bones shifting beneath my weight as the skin cracks and tears apart.
now, i will ruin this mummy with my vigorous pumping so that no one else can ever enjoy it

lmao

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...
*appears as the kid from indiana jones 2 the racist chinese one*

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...

Pahilla the Hun posted:

you make a good point dr jones

Heather Papps

hello friend

*smish... smish... chunk!*

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

cda

by Hand Knit
Archaeology is very important. How are we going to gently caress the statues if we don't dig them up first?

nut

my archaeology student: wow I believe this is a fully intact Aztec computer that runs all the Hugo games and is forward compatible with the nintendo switch

me: shut up you nerd check out these cool plates tho

Heather Papps

hello friend

during daylight hours: yes the antikythera mechanism is quite mysterious. one can hardly imagine what wonders the ancient world hides from us, if such a complicated mechanism existed during such times.

during night hours: gently caress OUCH poo poo MY PEEEEEEEEEENIS OUCH THE GEARS

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...
did indiana jones commit child abduction in indiana jones 2 y/n

cda

by Hand Knit

Heather Papps posted:

during daylight hours: yes the antikythera mechanism is quite mysterious. one can hardly imagine what wonders the ancient world hides from us, if such a complicated mechanism existed during such times.

during night hours: gently caress OUCH poo poo MY PEEEEEEEEEENIS OUCH THE GEARS

Lol

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...
he kidnapped the kid to save the kids

nut

Waals Vander posted:

he kidnapped the kid to save the kids

but the kid was really ancient so he’s actually just an archaeologist

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Finger Prince posted:

*Writes a journal article describing the origins and development of metalworking in ancient Sumeria on my eyelids and blinks at u for peer review*

*guffaw*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Look upon my rear end, ye mighty, and gently caress.
Nothing beside remains.

a pipe smoking dog

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
*brushes some grains of sand with a tooth brush* gently caress Yeah! This rules! Woooooh!

Twenty Four

a pipe smoking dog posted:

*brushes some grains of sand with a tooth brush* gently caress Yeah! This rules! Woooooh!

lol

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Look upon my rear end, ye mighty, and gently caress.
Nothing beside remains.

ty nesamdoom!

Stooge

BUG JUG

*smokes a lot of weed at a dig site*

*Loses 5000 year old clay beads*

*Passes around a bag full of Cheerios to his survey class claiming they are said lost beads*

(this may or may not be a partially true story)

manero

Trying

<3

Vincent Van Goatse

Enjoy every sandwich.

*is the whiniest student at the dig site who no one likes, accidentally makes the biggest find of the season*

Heather Papps

hello friend

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

*is the whiniest student at the dig site who no one likes, accidentally makes the biggest find of the season*

Trying

Paleontologists troll me by seeding the ground with dinosaur bones.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i've spent my whole life digging holes but things changed, 18 months ago, when i started detecting

Trying

Wondering if there are guys that the dowsing rod guys look down on.

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh but seriously I posted:

Wondering if there are guys that the dowsing rod guys look down on.

there is bitter infighting over naturally sourced vs mechanically produced

Vincent Van Goatse

Enjoy every sandwich.

*spend an hour carefully brushing off what looks like old glassware fragments in the trench before realizing some jackass tossed a pint glass in there during the off season*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

is just really horny 4 dirt