Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.
The bar at the bottom of the class change menu is stat total -- that is, the sum of (Str + Mag + Dex + Spd + Lck + Def + Res + Cha) -- the bottom (E) value being your current class and the top one being the highlighted class. It's pretty ignorable, really.

e: Update on previous page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
"Halt, you are having too much fun"

I was not expecting the Fun Police to be your enemy.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Section Z posted:

"Halt, you are having too much fun"

I was not expecting the Fun Police to be your enemy.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play Fire Emblem Three Houses Episode 25 - Kill Your Dad

CATHERINE NO

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
This was my favorite Exploration phase in the entire game, I loved Seteth's logic for the fishing tournament.

Flayn is pretty shaken up after last month.
Whole academy is pretty shaken up too.
Flayn has friends who were very concerned about her.
Flayn likes eating fish.

Solution? Hold a fishing tournament!

Let Flayn hang out with her friends!
They can eat the fish they catch!
All the other people can still enjoy fishing! Everyone wins!

It resolves all of his problems at once, and lovingly embarrasses Flayn at the exact same time. I know he's her older brother, but I have never seen something so oozing with pure dad energy like this. This forever set Seteth to be one of my favorite characters in this game for just being a massive dork pretending to be a sly spymaster.

Like Clockwork
Feb 17, 2012

It's only the Final Battle once all the players are ready.

seteth is one of the biggest nerds in the game and it is very endearing

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
If Seteth is so great why was he the only one in the school that DIDNT pour in to whoop Jeritza's rear end :mad:

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Catherine really said, “gently caress them kids”

You can change Catherine’s (and others, like Shamir) back to their cooler outfits they wear around the monastery by using the Unit Appearance menu in Harumaki’s room.

I also regret to inform you that Flayn cannot punch in her current class. She can’t punch in either of the classes she has available right now, as magic and mounted classes can’t equip fist weapons

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Danaru posted:

CATHERINE NO

"OK, today we will be having a friendly sword tournament to practice the drills we have learned..."

Catherine: "REPENT FROM THE GRAVE!"

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Just totally incapable of not hearing "Urethra" every time they mention Jeritza.

Akratic Method fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Nov 3, 2020

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

CATHERINE YES

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Fire Emblem Three Houses Episode 26 - This Power Can Be Yours

It's been a little while so cut me some slack as I remember how to play

Storm One
Jan 12, 2011
Keeping Hilda and Marianne apart in battle was a bad call, if they don't get points with each other we'll never have closure on their C rank support.
https://twitter.com/UltimaShadowX/status/1164959523242762240

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Catherine's all white battle skirt kind of feels like a rough draft that accidentally got implemented, but the devs were too ashamed to admit it.

I am also very proud of your magical girls becoming punch people in spirit. It is great positioning when your wizards are making anyone who stabs them regret it :pseudo:

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Wow, i fell way behind on this. :saddowns:

Two things - first off, i believe mounted units can punch if they dismount first, and iirc doing so is a free action. (It should remove bow weakness for fliers as well.) Second, remember that weapons have weight. Steel is heavy and will slow you down. It's a good idea to have an iron weapon (or even training one) around since they may let you double where a steel one does not, or keep enemies from doubling you. (They're also slightly more accurate.) E: magic also has weight! Marianne's Thoron is heavier than her Blizzard, for instance. E2: i think you left Bernadetta equipped with her bow. She should get punch exp if you equip her with gauntlets instead.

...on another note, i think you'd enjoy Raphael's supports with Flayn...

vilkacis fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Nov 13, 2020

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Fire Emblem Three Houses Episode 26 - No And Why

Well Sylvain, you are an odd fellow, but I must say you serve a good paralogue.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Fire Emblem Three Houses Episode 27 - I Wanna Punch Nobles

Shamir has the right idea :thermidor:

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.
Yes, that is how Canto (move again after action for mounted units) works. If you have a move of 5 and use 3 of them before your action, you can only use the remaining 2 afterwards.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Fire Emblem Three Houses Episode 28 - Harriet Upfucker

I'm terrible at not being a giant fuckin' weirdo, so it's a miracle these tea parties are even going THIS well

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

You should have Flayn and Bernadetta have lunch with Raphael instead of each other, they have some pretty good supports with him.

And if it makes you feel better about doing Lorenz’s sidequest it has an insanely cool reward. Like a reward so cool that it’s worth recruiting him on other routes just to get it even if you dumpster him immediately afterwards

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

Danaru posted:

Let's Play Fire Emblem Three Houses Episode 28 - Harriet Upfucker

I'm terrible at not being a giant fuckin' weirdo, so it's a miracle these tea parties are even going THIS well

Grats on becoming a mod Dan, make sure not to drunk post as much as you drunk play haha.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Fire Emblem Three Houses Episode 29 - So Unnecessary

Stop attacking each other and attack ME you drat cowards :mad:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Fire Emblem Three Houses Episode 30 - Glindar

This is the last episode for a bit since we've only had one chance to record since early november, and we spent that playing Stardew Valley which isn't even a project I've started yet :negative:

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Danaru posted:

Let's Play Fire Emblem Three Houses Episode 30 - Glindar

This is the last episode for a bit since we've only had one chance to record since early november, and we spent that playing Stardew Valley which isn't even a project I've started yet :negative:

Nooooo I like Haru and her awful children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Extremely same.