Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

We met on Tinder and are very much in love. Since you are all my friends I'd like to formally introduce you to the lovely Fuckmap.net!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

It was definitely love at first sight, but when she asked for my credit card info, I knew it was time to get serious.

FutonForensic

laughing & loving with my soulmate, buttplaycharter.biz

jpeg

good_mother69

when she asks for the cvv :stwoon:

sig by the great nut

Escape From Noise

If anyone is looking for love I can try and match you up. This is her sister Fuckmap.net. She's the model of the bunch.

Fuckmap.net is one of the Fuckmap.net triplets. Fuckmap.net is the fun, sassy triplet.

Then there's the youngest Fuckmap.net triplet. She's kind of no nonsense but has a heart of gold!

Escape From Noise

Despite Fuckmap.net being the youngest, she's got kind of a MILF thing going on.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Whatever happened with that garbage truck driver you were dating?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

nut

thinking about fuckmap.net

Escape From Noise

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Whatever happened with that garbage truck driver you were dating?

While she will always have a special place in my heart we were better friends than lovers. Fuckmap.com and I just clicked on just this incredibly intense level. I wish Selene the best though. She's a really great person.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Jun 17, 2020

City of Glompton

nut posted:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Fleetwood

biggest hochul head in china
you'll find the fuckmap tattooed at the small of their backs

google THIS

Fleetwood posted:

what about the .net?

Khanstant
i made a tinder one day. i mean it, after a day i deleted it. i didnt get a match out of the like two dozen people i swiped on and it was fucknig with my head/confidence at work so i baleeted it for good but now im lonely and cant meet nobody so what im saying is please introducxe me to fuckmap she seems nice

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Fleetwood posted:

Going on a National Treasure-like quest to hook up with women on Tindr to assemble pieces of the mythical Fuckmap

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Fuckmap is like pygmalion for lonely cartographers

Jaguars!

what kind of maps do you think they use at fuckmap.net. I think they'd be physical reliefs haha

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
i took fuckmap.net out on a date but when she sent me directions to her place using waze and not mapquest i knew it was time to :sever:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

frump truck

hello... again!

fuckmap.org

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
*nicolas cage studying the route to fuckmap.net's house*: it only looks like it's longer than the waze route because there's a hidden message in the graphic, the founding fuckers did this kind of stuff all the time, hooking up was harder back then.

*dumps lemon juice all over my fuckmap and blow dries it to reveal the route is shaped like a penis*

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

biosterous

sata andagi posted:

fuckmap.org

fuckmap.gov

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

free hubcaps

wow, she's gorgeous!!!!

ty Saoshyant!

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

what about the .net?

At this rate they got rid of the formalities in no time

Yinlock

nut posted:

Escape From Noise

biosterous posted:

fuckmap.gov

Fuckmap.biz

Escape From Noise

magic cactus posted:

*nicolas cage studying the route to fuckmap.net's house*: it only looks like it's longer than the waze route because there's a hidden message in the graphic, the founding fuckers did this kind of stuff all the time, hooking up was harder back then.

*dumps lemon juice all over my fuckmap and blow dries it to reveal the route is shaped like a penis*

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

Fuckmap.co.uk

Jaguars!

Fuckmap.cx

Macnult

Looking for the Jim to my Pam, the Gomez to my Morticia, the longitude to my latitude

Macnult

the needle to my compass

nut

the guy coming out of the pet smart to yell at me to my me in the petsmart dumpster again

jpeg

good_mother69

nut posted:

the guy coming out of the pet smart to yell at me to my me in the petsmart dumpster again

It's pet smarter not pet's martyr

sig by the great nut

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Khanstant posted:

i made a tinder one day. i mean it, after a day i deleted it. i didnt get a match out of the like two dozen people i swiped on and it was fucknig with my head/confidence at work so i baleeted it for good but now im lonely and cant meet nobody so what im saying is please introducxe me to fuckmap she seems nice

I guess it depends on the city. I used the same profile in some and got dozens of gorgeous doctoral students and working professionals that liked to do fun things. They all seemed really eager and some asked me out fairly early on.

Then I get to another city, spam right, and end up matched to people who also spammed right and are clearly not a match.

itry

I imagine tindering a college town is quite different than... I don't know. What's the most inhospitable city you can imagine?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

itry posted:

I imagine tindering a college town is quite different than... I don't know. What's the most inhospitable city you can imagine?

Gary, Indiana

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Escape From Noise

The name's Indiana. Gary, Indiana.

Slumpy
im gonna put gently caress on the map

slumpy

wearing a lampshade

Slumpy posted:

im gonna put gently caress on the map

Doing my service for google :patriot:
Map > Contribute > Add place > "gently caress Hut"

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

itry posted:

I imagine tindering a college town is quite different

You'd think so but I count both Oslo and Toronto on my list of bad places to use Tinder.

With Oslo it's a lot of people being very formal and making a lot of small talk and being all "I don't think that's appropriate to discuss when introducing yourself". Which is the opposite of how Norwegians are in real person.

With Toronto I get really incompatible matches. Like, I'll make my profile the equivalent of "I really insist my dates are shot-for-shot remakes of vulgar romantic comedies but carried out in at least three different languages" (I have very WASP-y profile pictures even though I am a "black of Europe" and it's a sellers market for us). The response is like "SUP BABY I LOVE MONEY DO YOU LOVE MONEY? LET'S ROB A LIQUOR STORE TOGETHER" and the profile pic shows that they mean it.

I'm told by friends that in Toronto near everyone uses niche services to match with their ethnic group, social class and neighbourhood which validates my view of Toronto as the most segregated city that promotes itself as "One of the Most if Not the Most Multicultural and Diverse On the Planet".

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

The name's Indiana. Gary, Indiana.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi
Be careful when dating an identical twin. I made the embarrassing blunder of calling fuckmap.net's sister fuckmap.net instead of fuckmap.net.