Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Spider eat the mosquitoes near me! SPiders are A OK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

not sure why i clicked on this since i do not like spiders

It's right in the thread title. How could you do this to yourself?!

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Captain Rufus posted:

I know one person who won't be reading this thread:

While I am no huge fan of bugs that kind of level of NOPE seems to be the sort you might want to talk with a health care professional about I think? It also means you can't watch Lucas the Spider and those videos are adorable as hell. (He has too many eyeballs but still wants to make friends and boop doggy snoots.)

lol I mean...alot of people have phobias. You expect a Kerbal Space Program to not have flying in it because I have a phobia of heights and flying?

Pffft....that'd be cool tho that poo poo scares me :smith:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
What about bats. Do we accept bats

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Das Boo posted:

I MAY LOVE BATS MOST OF ALL.
I got my mom a bat house for her birthday and my folks get little brown bats!

She called my once to tell me she accidentally picked one up while it was sleeping in some leaves and it was incredibly soft. :3:

AWW YISSSSSSSSSS MOTHAFOOOCKIN BATS

Bats, also eat the mosquito. I am friends with all things that eat mosquitos