Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Not a huge fan of house spiders, especially the ones with tiny bodies and big fuckoff legs that sort of clumsily amble towards you but I understand we why need them and I appreciate the job they do for us humans.

I love Tarantulas though, my ex-housemate had a Chilean Rosehair and I used to let it sit on my head whenever I was drunk. We used to have unsuspecting houseguests come over and do shitloads of ketamine then we'd get her spider out and freak them out with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Mooey Cow posted:

Harvestmen, or "daddy longlegs" as they're known scientifically, aren't spiders and they don't have fangs or even silk glands. But they are spider adjacent.

Whatever dude they have no concept of personal space so gently caress them

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Milo and POTUS posted:

How about you move out of their home

I was here first

(probably)