Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

If you bring up the rapist Matt Riddle in his profile header he'll block you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Mob posted:

If you bring up the rapist Matt Riddle in his profile header he'll block you

Ah nevermind I'm hearing he changed it

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

what the absolute hell

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I can’t even bring myself to read it because that was an abusive controlling relationship where he took advantage of a young woman and hosed her up.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I can’t even bring myself to read it because that was an abusive controlling relationship where he took advantage of a young woman and hosed her up.

He made her sign a $1 million non-disclosure agreement when they started their relationship and then was dismayed to find she only had a mere $70,000 in the bank, but he's truly happy that she's talked about how lovely he was because she broke the NDA and he can explain how he is really the victim, and he doesn't do that for himself, but to protect his children.

or to summarize further: He's a real shitbag.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
I'll just put these here.
https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1387911792727363588
https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1387915138821459978
A search of the county court systems covering Orlando, Las Vegas, and San Antonio all have zero criminal results for Saraya-Jade Bevis, for whatever it's worth.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
"...responding officers were eventually able to settle down Bevis..."

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

As good Hugo is at being an announcer, he is an absolutely bad interviewer. He goes out of his way to get attention, even if he knows it is false and won't ever press against who he is interviewing.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

StarkRavingMad posted:

He made her sign a $1 million non-disclosure agreement when they started their relationship and then was dismayed to find she only had a mere $70,000 in the bank, but he's truly happy that she's talked about how lovely he was because she broke the NDA and he can explain how he is really the victim, and he doesn't do that for himself, but to protect his children.

or to summarize further: He's a real shitbag.

You only really need to read up to the "confidentiality agreement" part. Yeah, 'Berto, what were you trying to hide, you loving piece of poo poo.

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

There is, surprisingly, always hope.
And here's the thing that gets me: this is the version that he's telling, so it's the version where he is portraying himself as positively as he can.

AND HE STILL COMES OFF AS A SHITBAG. :psyduck:

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Flight Bisque posted:

And here's the thing that gets me: this is the version that he's telling, so it's the version where he is portraying himself as positively as he can.

AND HE STILL COMES OFF AS A SHITBAG. :psyduck:
...did he ever actually explain what she did that broke this alleged NDA?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

davidbix posted:

...did he ever actually explain what she did that broke this alleged NDA?

I assume it was revealing that he abused her: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2916995-paige-says-ex-wwe-wrestler-alberto-del-rio-physically-abused-her-daily-for-hours

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I don't even know if I believe that Paige had less than $70,000 when they started dating. I thought they had started dating when her WWE career was winding down already and she was already on Total Bellas/Divas, there's like no way she spent that much money without having a vehicle or home. :psyduck:

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

RealFoxy posted:

I don't even know if I believe that Paige had less than $70,000 when they started dating. I thought they had started dating when her WWE career was winding down already and she was already on Total Bellas/Divas, there's like no way she spent that much money without having a vehicle or home. :psyduck:
They started dating in early 2016, I think? And then in June, she went down for a year and a half with a neck injury and everything got worse. So yeah, it was pretty late in her career as we know it now.

When I went searching for court records earlier, I did find a lawsuit over her defaulting on a 2013 auto loan (it was dismissed when they were unable to serve her), i.e. from when she was still on an old, low money developmental contract. She stopped making any payments after her January 2016 payment, but she owed less than $5,000 at that point. To me, that reads a lot more like "she stopped paying because of God knows what in the abusive relationship" than it does "she didn't have the money."

WWE has tried to monkey with way too many performers' personal lives, but it does seem like everyone involved had Paige's best interests at heart when they tried to get her away from Alberto.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

RealFoxy posted:

there's like no way she spent that much money without having a vehicle or home. :psyduck:

When you factor in the extra expenses the female talent have to pay out of pocket for appearance purposes(although I guess she saved a bit not having to tan) and all the people in Norwich who undoubtedly had their hand out it's absolutely possible

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mactheknife posted:

Danny Cage has been on a loving warpath the last 36 hours or so

[taz voice]WHO CAN STOP THE PATH OF CAGE?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I’d be shocked if her shitbag family didn’t pressure her for money all the time.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

"Richer" people have gone broker then that. It's easy to spend it away, especially if you're not doing well.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Floyd Mayweather is broke and that guy $280 million for one fight.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Presented without comment:
https://twitter.com/HashtagLowBlows/status/1388746446883549184

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I am on my phone at the moment but Drake Wuertz (on Facebook) is doubling down on his absolute insanity, now even going as far to label himself as an "extremist for Christ". He is also claiming mask wearing for children is equal to abuse.

https://imgur.com/a/60jDkp5

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 12:15 on May 2, 2021

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

DarkstarIV posted:

I am on my phone at the moment but Drake Wuertz (on Facebook) is doubling down on his absolute insanity, now even going as far to label himself as an "extremist for Christ". He is also claiming mask wearing for children is equal to abuse.

https://imgur.com/a/60jDkp5

I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up doing something really stupid down the line, dude sounds utterly unhinged

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

down the line?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Oh, it's almost certainly obvious by now, but the person likely protecting Drake's job is Road Dogg. He responded to that Facebook post agreeing with him (Drake), and asking if he could share that post around.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DarkstarIV posted:

Oh, it's almost certainly obvious by now, but the person likely protecting Drake's job is Road Dogg. He responded to that Facebook post agreeing with him (Drake), and asking if he could share that post around.

The people "protecting" his job are management. It's the company. They like that he does this. HHH donated stuff to his Q fundraiser. He just keeps going a tiny bit too far for their tastes. But you don't solicit for causes on company accounts, promote the Proud Boys backstage and do all this because one guy is protecting him.

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 15:07 on May 2, 2021

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Yeah I doubt the Road Dogg Jesse James has the kind of backstage pull to single handedly keep someones job.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Asking who in WWE is protecting the jobs of weird right wing chud conspiracy theorists is like asking who in the Harley dealership is protecting the jobs of Hell's Angels.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

Yeah I doubt the Road Dogg Jesse James has the kind of backstage pull to single handedly keep someones job.

He couldn't even get ACH a gray shirt

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Didn’t Road Dogg have a massive heart attack like a month ago

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Drake seems super hosed up in the head. Like there are some people who are grifters, and then there's the nutbag zealots and Drake seems to fit in the camp of the latter.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Codependent Poster posted:

Drake seems super hosed up in the head. Like there are some people who are grifters, and then there's the nutbag zealots and Drake seems to fit in the camp of the latter.

Even the grifters(Alex Jones/Rush Limbaugh/Candace Owens/etc.) end up being true believers in the end. Tell the lie enough and you start to believe it. I do agree that Wuertz became a zealot, but it is dangerous that a guy like him has some fairly significant influence in WWE/NXT.

Not surprised the Undisputed Era also donated to Wuertz, but I am a bit disappointed that Finn Balor did.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I don’t think he’s got as much influence as people worry about if the stuff about him being demoted already is true.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

This poo poo is also a good example of how WWE shoots themselves in the foot by being such awful people. If you were actually trying to be the best company you would bounce a guy like Drake because it's inevitably a problem. Top management either has to be sympathetic or incredibly blind.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Eh, donating items to something you're being told "is to help children" or whatever I wouldn't automatically mean that they all know the thing is Q-pilled. Bobby Fish is the only member of TUE who seems to be in that whole thing. Nothing from Adam Cole gives me that vibe, same with KOR or Finn.

Bix even said that Kross didn't seem the type to go along with it, even though he was in that photo. I don't think we should automatically lump people who donated items as being Q-pilled.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Eh, donating items to something you're being told "is to help children" or whatever I wouldn't automatically mean that they all know the thing is Q-pilled. Bobby Fish is the only member of TUE who seems to be in that whole thing. Nothing from Adam Cole gives me that vibe, same with KOR or Finn.

Bix even said that Kross didn't seem the type to go along with it, even though he was in that photo. I don't think we should automatically lump people who donated items as being Q-pilled.

I mean Nia Jax also donated items but she's also an anti-vaxxer so its not as hard to believe she took the Q-pill.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Yeah sure i'll give the benefit of the doubt to a guy who has liked tons of anti-mask and COVID conspiracy tweets

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

DarkstarIV posted:

I mean Nia Jax also donated items but she's also an anti-vaxxer so its not as hard to believe she took the Q-pill.

Right, I'm more talking about people like Adam Cole and Finn.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The gap between anti-vaxx/mask idiots and Q is still pretty loving wide.

Obviously you have significant crossover with Bill Gates microchips and 5G types, but a lot of antivaxxers think their position is fact and science based. They're just reading fake bullshit science.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Aphrodite posted:

The gap between anti-vaxx/mask idiots and Q is still pretty loving wide.

much less so when you've been hanging out with Q people and contributing to their charities!