Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
Thread of the year right here.

BORON!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

get a brain BORANS

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
How many borons do I need to eat

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Thread is what’s hot, should sticky too until op comes back.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

we got yer boron right here

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
You're killing independent Boron!!!

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
giant wind turbines have been sucking all the boron from the air. covid was created by windfarms.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

boron? I hardly knew her!!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Gonna need a new red title text before I retire for the night. Hopefully he’s rereged

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Finally, someone telling me I am right to grow pounds upon pounds of fava beans. Preach, goon. Preach.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
drat. Lost another loan to Diarrhea

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

how do I buy stock in boron?

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
HELLO. MY NAME A BORON. I COME FROM BEES-ISTAN.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

BEES. boron and bees both start with the letter b. how am I only just now seeing this...

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*sees a box in your cupboard; the box is white with black block lettering stating its contents: BORON*

*suddenly thinks a little less of you, knowing you don’t buy the brand name quality stuff; our relationship is never quite the same*

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

food court bailiff posted:

man it's cool that all the poo poo about germ theory and communicability is nonsense, i was getting sick of washing masks and sanitizing my food all the time

nonono, goons do not want the theory of miasmas, where diseases are spread by bad smell, to come back!

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

*sees a box in your cupboard; the box is white with black block lettering stating its contents: BORON*

*suddenly thinks a little less of you, knowing you don’t buy the brand name quality stuff; our relationship is never quite the same*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy6KOmMTSV4

MutantBlue
Jun 8, 2001

Facebook Aunt posted:

Does Boron block the 5G? I bet Boron blocks the 5G.

5G starts with 5 and boron's atomic number is 5. Coincidence?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
“Pour on the boron”

That’s my motto!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

This reminds me of this drawing that used to get posted here 20 years ago that was eventually on t-shirts with the caption "Liquid boron vs a truckload of babies" and there was a pipe pumping boron into the bed of a dump truck that was filled with babies.

Oh, the good old days.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Everyone talks about boron, but everyone stays silent about boroff

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Rad-daddio posted:

Everyone talks about boron, but everyone stays silent about boroff

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!

Oh God. I totally forgot about boroff!!

*puts on a classic Sounds of Boroff 45 rpm vinyl record disk*

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

nickhimself posted:

I was doing a lot of research on BEES and how the elements actually seem to be really involved in our boron even though we just think of them as more complex molecules, or "BEES, boron, more BEES".

Boron is high in Raisins, Almonds, Brazil BEES, Hazel BEES, Peaches, Apples, a handful of others. BEES is only supplied to us by one animal on the whole loving planet: goat.

Over-tilling of boron depletes the natural ecology of its BEES reserves. You know how that poo poo's been represented in history? That's why we loving move, you BEES. They probably started noticing more and more boron, fewer and fewer BEES worth a drat. Gotta go.

Boron is extremely aggressive in every region it can touch. Farming got BEES hard. Not only do their pollutants kill their boron, they seep into the BEES and turn BEES into heavy metal BEES assholes. I think it's boron BEES from china that have high heavy metal toxicity.

Check the boron maps yourself. Boron BEES colonies by world map. Global boron resources by boron map. China is turning their BEES, boron, and water toxic. They haven't produced real boron for I don't know how long. They make fake-boron BEES. It's essence of honey.

Check the nih.gov site for Boron studies. Every god damned boron study ends with "wow this was amazing we should check this out some more but instead it's time to suck the BEES dick for $5 in funding"

Check the symptoms of BEES.
Check the symptoms of hemmerhoids.

Google all of these things yourselves.

(USER WAS AUTOBORONED FOR THIS POST)

I think I cracked the code

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

I think I cracked the code

EAAT MOAR bEES!!11

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

defaultluser posted:

EAAT MOAR bEES!!11

you dont have to yell pal I'm right here, I proclaim with a mouth full of half chewed BEES

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

Fun Shoe

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

you dont have to yell pal I'm right here, I proclaim with a mouth full of half chewed BEES

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Got an advance copy of OP's next OP:

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

Fun Shoe

Literally A Person posted:

Got an advance copy of OP's next OP:

That's very uplifting!

The bees are carrying me off to heaven!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Could you BEE anymore excited about boron?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
China uses borax as a food additive, OP. Quite often, even. It's illegal (to use in food) in the US and quite a few other places, but China loves it. Your theory doesn't hold up.

But if you want to eat more borax, I won't stop you.

Blurry Gray Thing fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Jun 20, 2020

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
BORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Derpies posted:

BORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as a co8nter-point, I would like to present the ladies and the gentlemen and everyone else in the jury with exhibit a

BEES

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
more like BONOR deficiency

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nxuRwkVPx0

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
My favorite part about this theory is how you could be just dandy on your boron levels but if you come into contact with someone who isn't getting enough of the good stuff you too could become deficient. We are all telekinetic boron vampires.

Also I'm thankful for the fact that now in the modern world, elevated concern over BEE extinction has become a quick litmus test for whether or not someone is a complete idiot

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Could the Illuminati be trying to hoard all the Boron for themselves while destroying the World’s bee population? Just asking questions here.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

bee spelled backwards is eeb. im shakeing you guys

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Where is the iron located we must secure it

*edit* wow the Illuminati changed it from boron to iron

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I always wondered what would happen if those rock-shaped guys from legend of Zelda were hit with cosmic ray spallation.

Would they become boron gorons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender
~♪~Nice-Boroni - The Stuff That Comes From Bees!~♪~ [TM]