Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Don't fully agree but thanks for the heads up O.P.!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Mooey Cow posted:

Don't fully agree but thanks for the heads up O.P.!

Well which parts don't you agree with, smart guy?

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Literally A Person posted:

Go Fighting Borons!!!

*sings the old 1920s version of the fight song with the racially insensitive Molybdenum lyrics*

*looks around as if daring the other Boron U students to comment*

CleverHans
Apr 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Klyith posted:

*sings the old 1920s version of the fight song with the racially insensitive Molybdenum lyrics*

*looks around as if daring the other Boron U students to comment*

You, sir, have just been reported to the mods for typing out the "M" word.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you can't helium or curium or even barium, you might be a boron

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I'd rather die than touch op's disgusting pile of boron.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Devils Affricate posted:

Well which parts don't you agree with, smart guy?

OP failed to convincingly argue that Boron is real. It could be made up. I believe any properties that this supposed element is said to have can easily be faked using a system of ropes and pulleys.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
I used to love playing Pentode in Lost Mind of Dr Brain and listening to the VA say Boron. It had a very pleasing sound to it. Boron.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
My third day without boron. My once strong, virile muscles are now withered, useless ropes. My internal organs have begun to dissolve; I’m nearly certain my last watery bowel movement contained something important. My vision blurs. My breath is raspy at best, the slightest puff of air at worst. Suddenly, I remember the box of borax in the basement, on the shelf next to the washing machine. My savior, my life. Summoning strength I didn’t know I had left, I crawl out of the puddle of blood and poo poo and work my way to the basement door. It’s never latched properly, so I’m able to push it open without reaching the knob. The stairs. Gingerly, I inch forward on my belly, a putrescent snake. I have no control. I tumble down the stairs, coming to rest at the bottom. My weakened bones ache. Something has shattered. I poo poo myself again. My insides feel wrong.

Some time later, I wake. I’m still alive. The borax is a few yards away. I’m close. I pull myself forward, my shattered ribs and legs screeching in agony, digging into my flesh as a drag my decrepit body across the floor.

I’m there. I can see it. 5 feet above me, on the shelf. I can do it. I thank the universe my arms weren’t broken in the tumble down the stairs. I use the washer as leverage, straining to stand. I’m up! My upper body rests against the machine, my free hand grips the box.

It’s light. What’s left of my heart skips a beat. With my mouth I push back the flap. It’s empty. I pour the few remaining crumbs into my bleeding maw. It’s not enough.

I crumple to the cement floor.

In an hour, I can no longer see, or hear, or move.

In two, I am a puddle with thoughts.

In three, I am...

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

bird with big dick posted:

Bird poo poo contains boron

this is great news. I have been busy working on some dry erase boards of my own... I havnt seen a single letter b in days though. has anyone found a reliable place to buy boron in bulk? if my theory is correct all I have to do is dialate my pupils just right to bring life to my boron bee golem. im feeling good about this one. im getting close to the final bruth

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

I haven't heard of any bees having Covid-19, and there's literally thousands of bees in the US. Everyone is making fun of op but I think he might be onto something.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

vaginite posted:

I haven't heard of any bees having Covid-19, and there's literally thousands of bees in the US. Everyone is making fun of op but I think he might be onto something.

There are also no “B”s in “Covid-19”. Makes you think.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Injecting boron before the big Olympic bike race. I'll sell my gold medal for more boron.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

thank u everyone for taking me to the giggle zone. I hate corona virus.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Rad-daddio posted:

Injecting boron before the big Olympic bike race. I'll sell my gold medal for more boron.

Hoarding all the boron so I can later flood the market with boron so the price of boron drops so low I can buy all of the world's remaining boron thus solidifying my position of Boron King.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I spent all day planting a few Boron trees in the backyard. In about 30 years or so I’ll have my own constant supply. Feels good.

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
Laugh while you fools can and mock TC. We'll find out he's right in 10 years when it's already too late. Don't say I didn't warn you all.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Literally A Person posted:

Hoarding all the boron so I can later flood the market with boron so the price of boron drops so low I can buy all of the world's remaining boron thus solidifying my position of Boron King.

boron

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

nickhimself please come back. im sorry this got out of hand. its ok you think a lot about stuff other people don't really think about. that's why we love you. now get your rascally rear end back in here

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Ok so Iwent out and bought like 20 Red Boron pizzas. whats the dosage i should betaking? i wuann be safe guy

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Ok so Iwent out and bought like 20 Red Boron pizzas. whats the dosage i should betaking? i wuann be safe guy

When you feel like you're going to puke you're almost there, but this is very vital: you have to keep it down. Otherwise you gotta start over.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I keep thinking OP is a new account only to be reminded that his reg date is 2007. Dude's been sitting on this info for 13 goddamn years before spilling the beans here. How many hapless goons must have withered away from lack of sweet, sweet element #5 in that time? This is criminal negligence.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

vaginite posted:

When you feel like you're going to puke you're almost there, but this is very vital: you have to keep it down. Otherwise you gotta start over.

anything to protect my family!!11

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Boring into the crust to extract boron to craft into life saving suppositories.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

boron. 5 letters. fifth element of the periodic tablet. we have got to be close. why has nickhimself forsaken us.

can I have some boron pizza. I brought goat cheese.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I have a thick, cakey layer of talcum powder on my BALLS! Nobody will know my true essence! :yeshaha:

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Let’s get this trending on Twitter so Trump will say he’s been hearing very good things about Boron and people will start eating Boron directly.

save the bees

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

I enter a lounge full of men wearing neon shorts and tanktops. They're my Boron Bois and our main thing is strengthening our skeletons. We each raise a boron laced milkshake and have a toast. "Build them bones!", we shout. We gulp down the shakes and start cheering and laughing. Randal falls to the floor and begins going into convulsions. He has been consuming hundreds of times the recommended dose. His skeleton will sit on the throne of honor in the clubhouse.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I’m kinda worried about ops boron levels. He hasn’t posted in 3 days.

Come back op, we’re all just joshing

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

boron. 5 letters. fifth element of the periodic tablet.

my god, he's cracked it :monocle:

someone get Bruce Willis on the case

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
The ratio of people poo poo postin for lols and people shitpostin because the had some sort of legitimate mental breakdown has steadily gone up over the years. Or maybe it was always there and now we just notice it more? :thunk: who knows.

Welp, time for my boron suppositories

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I SEE JESUS! I AM ONE BECOME GOD

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I will give op plat if they post here with us. It’s been good content after all.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Burt Sexual posted:

I will give op plat if they post here with us. It’s been good content after all.

YASSSS!!!@1

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Boron

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I can't be the only one who checked the Wikipedia on Boron because of this thread and discovered that it's actually pretty loving cool. Why is no one talking about Boron the mainstream media? Boron is a huge scoop. This... this changes everything.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Production is up and running and the cure is finally being produced at scale and deployed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVCrmXW6-Pk

We made it guys. Thank god it’s finally over.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i have two wolves inside me

one is named Bo and the other is Ron

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
ron ron boron
bananafana foron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Burt Sexual posted:

I’m kinda worried about ops boron levels. He hasn’t posted in 3 days.

Come back op, we’re all just joshing

Aren't they banned?