Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Charles posted:

Aren't they banned?

Look I can’t be everything to everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Why aren't they making Silver Surfer movies anymore?

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
Boron is real. Remember first they laugh at you

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I have drawn the correct sigils with my boron crayon but have so far only been able to summon Jâbir ibn Hayyân. cool guy

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

How dare the forums autoban the chosen one

lo carb Lo Pan
Oct 8, 2004

I read the OP and then immediately tested positive for the Boronavirus.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
OP, if you add Boric Acid to spoiled milk, it is now okay to drink it. Or, at least, that's what cutting edge science said back in the 1800s, before big pharma took over and you couldn't trust scientists anymore.

Really, we should just add it to everything, just in case.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
The aliens in Alien Nation got drunk off spoiled milk

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

lo carb Lo Pan posted:

somebody call the loving president

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Charles posted:

The aliens in Alien Nation got drunk off spoiled milk

So did the Mongol hordes. Whatt's your point?

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender
I can't believe this thread hasn't been rated 5 yet!! That's the atomic number for BORON for gosh sakes!!

Are we being held down by the Antiboronic Conspiracy?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

:e:

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Jun 23, 2020

baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004
Don't believe the OP. They obviously work for big Boron.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Is that why we use boron in our laundry detergent? Because it kills the covids coming out of my rear end?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Only 90s kids will remember this Boron!

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
Hm a moron deficiency? on these forms?

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

lo carb Lo Pan posted:

Oh god oh god no

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I was taking my daily rail of boron just now and got real depressed thinking of all the starving children in Africa who don't even have a little bump of boron.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just lol if you don’t boof your boron

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I've had three of my humon organs replaced with pure boron. I'm like 40% boron by weight.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
I could spend a whole day just saying the word boron. What a word. Hell, what an element.

Boron.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I just mix carbon and beryllium to make a gray goo with an atomic number of five. Goes well with raspberries.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense

Literally A Person posted:

I've had three of my humon organs replaced with pure boron. I'm like 40% boron by weight.

Where can I get borgans?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

mudskipp posted:

Where can I get borgans?

It's all very hush hush but have you heard of the DARKWEB!!?!??!?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i bring fateful news!

a feverish consumption of spirits and a late night salami and peanut butter sandwich has led to a great revelation, as the mighty Archangel Boroni visited me and revealed unto me the great secrets of Boron, hidden for thousands of years on golden tablets which i am now able to decipher by using a special lens but only if i put the tablet in my hat first and then cover it with my face

first of all, tithing is 20% off the top across the board

devilmonk
May 21, 2003

Boron, Bees, Battlestar Galactica

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Only 90s kids will remember this Boron!

Thanks for getting BIG BAD BEETLEBORGS stuck in my head for the first time in years, you loving shitbird.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I still don't know what Boron is and I refuse to find out. Gotta have my boron don't stop the pop

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

I still don't know what Boron is and I refuse to find out. Gotta have my boron don't stop the pop

imagine a hula hoop. inside the hula hoop is 5 bees. sources tell me this is the closest approximation a brain can fathom

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
If you don't have a Boron drunking a bottle of Bromine works just as well I have draunk one just nuw and I'm am doing ver wek. i have not the smymptomos of of the corved 16 thou

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Building my own rocket to the moon to collect all of the moon boron before THE COMMIES can get to it. That boron belongs to America, drat it. I don't want no red gettin' my boron, no sir.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
I just remembered that my stomach impedes me from my necessary dosages of boron. How much money would I save by administrating it rectally?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
the technical term is the 'boron hole'

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Yvershek posted:

I just remembered that my stomach impedes me from my necessary dosages of boron. How much money would I save by administrating it rectally?

Here's the trick if you want to go rectal. Forget the boron liquid and go with the boron capsules. They will end up costing just a little bit more but the time you save on cleanup is totally worth it.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Thanks for getting BIG BAD BEETLEBORGS stuck in my head for the first time in years, you loving shitbird.

\

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Literally A Person posted:

Building my own rocket to the moon to collect all of the moon boron before THE COMMIES can get to it. That boron belongs to America, drat it. I don't want no red gettin' my boron, no sir.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

:barf: GOD IT LOOKS LIKE LIBERACE hosed A SMURF :barf:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Pretty sure this is not a horny thread.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

too bad we don't have a moron deficiency or I wouldn't have had to read the OP's post! anyone make that joke yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Icochet posted:

I just mix carbon and beryllium to make a gray goo with an atomic number of five. Goes well with raspberries.

You have no idea whatever how :science: works. So I suggest you ask OP for a job researching and proving his theories.