Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

I enter a lounge full of men wearing neon shorts and tanktops. They're my Boron Bois and our main thing is strengthening our skeletons. We each raise a boron laced milkshake and have a toast. "Build them bones!", we shout. We gulp down the shakes and start cheering and laughing. Randal falls to the floor and begins going into convulsions. He has been consuming hundreds of times the recommended dose. His skeleton will sit on the throne of honor in the clubhouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 2, 2000

Literally A Person posted:

Building my own rocket to the moon to collect all of the moon boron before THE COMMIES can get to it. That boron belongs to America, drat it. I don't want no red gettin' my boron, no sir.
THE COMMIES dumped all their boron on the Chernobyl reactor after the core exploded. That's why they wanted ours so badly. The Cold War was really about boron and when the Soviet Union couldn't get more they collapsed.

Aug 2, 2000

Literally A Person posted:

:ohdear:

What can we do??? WHAT CAN WE DOOOO!!!!???
Please share this image on social media, it could save our country.

Aug 2, 2000

Bad Purchase posted:

Holy poo poo
Thank you for this story which is a perfect fit for this thread. Please tell your father that he is now an official member of the US BORON FORCE. The Boron Truther community shall continue to prosper and grow. The denialists and vanadium pushers can not stop us.