Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

nickhimself posted:

I was doing a lot of research on nutrition and how the elements actually seem to be really involved in our bodies even though we just think of them as more complex molecules, or "fats, carbs, proteins".

Boron is high in Raisins, Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Hazel Nuts, Peaches, Apples, a handful of others. Boron is only supplied to us by one animal on the whole loving planet: BEES.

Over-tilling of soil depletes the natural ecology of its boron reserves. You know how that poo poo's been represented in history? That's why we loving move, you guys. They probably started noticing more and more sickness, fewer and fewer harvests worth a drat. Gotta go.

China is extremely aggressive in every region it can touch. Farming got hit hard. Not only do their pollutants kill their lungs, they seep into the soil and turn mushrooms into heavy metal carrying assholes. I think it's button mushrooms from china that have high heavy metal toxicity.

Check the world maps yourself. Global bee colonies by world map. Global boron resources by map. China is turning their food, air, and water toxic. They haven't produced real honey for I don't know how long. They make fake-rear end honey. It's essence of honey.

Check the nih.gov site for Boron studies. Every god damned boron study ends with "wow this was amazing we should check this out some more but instead it's time to suck the government's dick for $5 in funding"

Check the symptoms of Boron deficiency.
Check the symptoms of Covid-19.

This is a loving INSANE nutritional deficiency that is literally killing people. Boron is apparently ESSENTIAL to our health.

Google all of these things yourselves. If you agree that this needs to be investigated by a doctor or ANYONE who can check charts and poo poo for these things specifically, please tell them about that.

what the gently caress boron is like a super-super-super nutrient.

It also appears, very seriously, to be like... the main reason women have menstrual cramps, yeast, and osteoarthritis. Low boron in your diet just fuuuuuuucking wrecks your body. No anti-microbial protection.

Seriously, please eat some legumes and raisins even if you don't care about sharing what might be a cure for a loving garbage disease. Just at least be healthy for yourselves.

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Goddamn you are a big, stupid dummy.

CDC Photo Library posted:

Description:
Transmission electron microscopic image of an isolate from the first U.S. case of COVID-19, formerly known as 2019-nCoV. The spherical viral particles, colorized blue, contain cross-section through the viral genome, seen as black dots.

I’m sure these “scientists” who took the photo of the virus must be wrong and it is a deficiency of raisins* that is to blame, though.

*although a splash of sodium tetraborate does work somewhat well as a leviathan repellent, if my recently binged Netflix show is anything to go by.**

**It is not because it is a fiction and there is no invading force of leviathans that has been accidentally released from purgatory into our dimension by an Angel trying to become a god because God sucks.

Jose Oquendo posted:

I've got a bucket of borax. Will that do anything ?

Burn the gently caress out of leviathans which will hopefully give you enough time to machete their head from their body. Then keep the head somewhere separate from the body so that it does not reattach itself.***

***still fiction.

Bored fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Jun 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU