Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
My favorite part about this theory is how you could be just dandy on your boron levels but if you come into contact with someone who isn't getting enough of the good stuff you too could become deficient. We are all telekinetic boron vampires.

Also I'm thankful for the fact that now in the modern world, elevated concern over BEE extinction has become a quick litmus test for whether or not someone is a complete idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Dear Watson posted:

We have mason bees and leaf cutter bees in little houses. Am I safe from borem deficiency?

Masons and cutters are probably fine, yeah. Watch out for the smith bees, as they tend to horde all the boron for use as flux.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Mooey Cow posted:

Don't fully agree but thanks for the heads up O.P.!

Well which parts don't you agree with, smart guy?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I keep thinking OP is a new account only to be reminded that his reg date is 2007. Dude's been sitting on this info for 13 goddamn years before spilling the beans here. How many hapless goons must have withered away from lack of sweet, sweet element #5 in that time? This is criminal negligence.