Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Let’s get this trending on Twitter so Trump will say he’s been hearing very good things about Boron and people will start eating Boron directly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Schweinhund posted:

The doctors won't prescribe Boron just because they hate Trump.

John Boron

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*sees a box in your cupboard; the box is white with black block lettering stating its contents: BORON*

*suddenly thinks a little less of you, knowing you don’t buy the brand name quality stuff; our relationship is never quite the same*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
“Pour on the boron”

That’s my motto!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Could you BEE anymore excited about boron?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bird with big dick posted:

Can you get the raisin boron from raisin suppositories or do you have to eat them

Yes

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
My third day without boron. My once strong, virile muscles are now withered, useless ropes. My internal organs have begun to dissolve; I’m nearly certain my last watery bowel movement contained something important. My vision blurs. My breath is raspy at best, the slightest puff of air at worst. Suddenly, I remember the box of borax in the basement, on the shelf next to the washing machine. My savior, my life. Summoning strength I didn’t know I had left, I crawl out of the puddle of blood and poo poo and work my way to the basement door. It’s never latched properly, so I’m able to push it open without reaching the knob. The stairs. Gingerly, I inch forward on my belly, a putrescent snake. I have no control. I tumble down the stairs, coming to rest at the bottom. My weakened bones ache. Something has shattered. I poo poo myself again. My insides feel wrong.

Some time later, I wake. I’m still alive. The borax is a few yards away. I’m close. I pull myself forward, my shattered ribs and legs screeching in agony, digging into my flesh as a drag my decrepit body across the floor.

I’m there. I can see it. 5 feet above me, on the shelf. I can do it. I thank the universe my arms weren’t broken in the tumble down the stairs. I use the washer as leverage, straining to stand. I’m up! My upper body rests against the machine, my free hand grips the box.

It’s light. What’s left of my heart skips a beat. With my mouth I push back the flap. It’s empty. I pour the few remaining crumbs into my bleeding maw. It’s not enough.

I crumple to the cement floor.

In an hour, I can no longer see, or hear, or move.

In two, I am a puddle with thoughts.

In three, I am...

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

vaginite posted:

I haven't heard of any bees having Covid-19, and there's literally thousands of bees in the US. Everyone is making fun of op but I think he might be onto something.

There are also no “B”s in “Covid-19”. Makes you think.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I spent all day planting a few Boron trees in the backyard. In about 30 years or so I’ll have my own constant supply. Feels good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just lol if you don’t boof your boron