Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Finally, someone telling me I am right to grow pounds upon pounds of fava beans. Preach, goon. Preach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Rad-daddio posted:

Everyone talks about boron, but everyone stays silent about boroff

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!

Oh God. I totally forgot about boroff!!

*puts on a classic Sounds of Boroff 45 rpm vinyl record disk*

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Got an advance copy of OP's next OP:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

CleverHans posted:

When I grow up I want to graduate from Boron University!

Go Fighting Borons!!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Rad-daddio posted:

Injecting boron before the big Olympic bike race. I'll sell my gold medal for more boron.

Hoarding all the boron so I can later flood the market with boron so the price of boron drops so low I can buy all of the world's remaining boron thus solidifying my position of Boron King.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Burt Sexual posted:

I will give op plat if they post here with us. It’s been good content after all.

YASSSS!!!@1

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I was taking my daily rail of boron just now and got real depressed thinking of all the starving children in Africa who don't even have a little bump of boron.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I've had three of my humon organs replaced with pure boron. I'm like 40% boron by weight.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

mudskipp posted:

Where can I get borgans?

It's all very hush hush but have you heard of the DARKWEB!!?!??!?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Building my own rocket to the moon to collect all of the moon boron before THE COMMIES can get to it. That boron belongs to America, drat it. I don't want no red gettin' my boron, no sir.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Yvershek posted:

I just remembered that my stomach impedes me from my necessary dosages of boron. How much money would I save by administrating it rectally?

Here's the trick if you want to go rectal. Forget the boron liquid and go with the boron capsules. They will end up costing just a little bit more but the time you save on cleanup is totally worth it.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

:barf: GOD IT LOOKS LIKE LIBERACE hosed A SMURF :barf:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

THE COMMIES dumped all their boron on the Chernobyl reactor after the core exploded. That's why they wanted ours so badly. The Cold War was really about boron and when the Soviet Union couldn't get more they collapsed.

:ohdear:

What can we do??? WHAT CAN WE DOOOO!!!!???

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

Please share this image on social media, it could save our country.

God I wish GBS had sigs turned on...

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Bad Purchase posted:

Real life boronics

:stonklol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Studied quantum borotics in grad school but just couldn't find work.