Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i am smoking an illegal amount of marijuana and channeling this creative well spring you have tapped into here OP. is this part of your lecture series on how light / elements dictate consciousness? that was a fun read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

BEES.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

this is the covid-19 poo poo post thread now. my dad works at something awful and said it was OK.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

This checks out I'm banging this guys mom and she's always complaining about how stressed her husband is from working at something awful

hey that's my dads wife!!!!!!!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I too have a friend that thought quarantine was a great time to take LSD every day. I anxiously await the 5g manifesto

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

boron more like BOI-OI-OI-OI-OING.

this is a serious post burt please i have posted too much today. stay safe everyone i love you

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

BORON more like nichimself just take the time to write out a well prepared manifesto of a unified theory.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

its too loving hot outside to exist. at least I can kiss anyone I want because the suns microwaves vaporize corona molecules. and I will literally kiss anyone.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

heyyyyy im boron ova heeya!!!!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

ungh yeah iodine my palladium hole you carbon based slut

im gonna smash your balls with a lead pipe!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I really want to freak out my girlfriends stupid parents and grab our 5g antennae in front of them. should I start acting like a zombie or maybe just get naked and scream while rolling around in the mud

edit; I will get naked and scream while rolling around in the mud regardless so lets not focus on that part. maybe I can get some vampire teeth and a vampire cloak and like transform into dracula

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Tetramin posted:

Just do whatever you normally do, because you’ve already been changed by it

This is killing!! Any app professionals out there? I'm wondering if the new contact tracing app could help me find my missing slipper. I'm pretty sure it was the weird neighbours dog... but I have never personally seen said dogs. There are five of them. Mayne I could hack into an internet of things shock collar? Family plans are pretty cheap too if a cellphone is required, and I guess some of the dogs could share a phone. I'm looking at used phones right now and they're pretty cheap.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

get a brain BORANS

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

boron? I hardly knew her!!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

how do I buy stock in boron?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

BEES. boron and bees both start with the letter b. how am I only just now seeing this...

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

nickhimself posted:

I was doing a lot of research on BEES and how the elements actually seem to be really involved in our boron even though we just think of them as more complex molecules, or "BEES, boron, more BEES".

Boron is high in Raisins, Almonds, Brazil BEES, Hazel BEES, Peaches, Apples, a handful of others. BEES is only supplied to us by one animal on the whole loving planet: goat.

Over-tilling of boron depletes the natural ecology of its BEES reserves. You know how that poo poo's been represented in history? That's why we loving move, you BEES. They probably started noticing more and more boron, fewer and fewer BEES worth a drat. Gotta go.

Boron is extremely aggressive in every region it can touch. Farming got BEES hard. Not only do their pollutants kill their boron, they seep into the BEES and turn BEES into heavy metal BEES assholes. I think it's boron BEES from china that have high heavy metal toxicity.

Check the boron maps yourself. Boron BEES colonies by world map. Global boron resources by boron map. China is turning their BEES, boron, and water toxic. They haven't produced real boron for I don't know how long. They make fake-boron BEES. It's essence of honey.

Check the nih.gov site for Boron studies. Every god damned boron study ends with "wow this was amazing we should check this out some more but instead it's time to suck the BEES dick for $5 in funding"

Check the symptoms of BEES.
Check the symptoms of hemmerhoids.

Google all of these things yourselves.

(USER WAS AUTOBORONED FOR THIS POST)

I think I cracked the code

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

defaultluser posted:

EAAT MOAR bEES!!11

you dont have to yell pal I'm right here, I proclaim with a mouth full of half chewed BEES

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Derpies posted:

BORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as a co8nter-point, I would like to present the ladies and the gentlemen and everyone else in the jury with exhibit a

BEES

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

bee spelled backwards is eeb. im shakeing you guys

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im expanding on ops theory and have come to the conclusion that BEES and BORON must be acronyms. I dont want to give away too much, but here are a few leads

Big Elf Eryhthrocyte Serum

Batshit Esspresso Earthquake Sphere

Boron Everywhere Even (in my) Shoes

Be (sure to) Eat Equal Servings {boron & bees}

If anyone has experience with coded language please, now is your time to be a hero

thanks forums poster shovelbum for shining a light on this worldwide mystery of a phenomenon

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

we have to look deeper. to those that might still be sleeping on this one, take a gander at this list of FACTS

- BEES
- what are they made of?
- that's right, molecules. Hundreds of them

- boron
- seems innocent enough right? but what's this...
- that's right, a look inside this 'harmless' concoction and you will find
- molecules

I dont know what else I can say.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Neophyte posted:

What do bees make?
Honey
What do we do to bees' honey?
Rob it
What do bees contain?
Boron

WHAT IS HONEY AND BORON BACKWARDS?

NO ROB YE NOH (know)!!!

You know to stop robbing honey, then they'll give us back our boron!

WAKE UP BEEPLE

now we are cooking the bees with boron. this is the energy we need if we are going to solve any of this mess. were are you when we need you most nickhisself. the clock is ticking, and it is almost breakfast.

there it is. another b. ever since nick published his manifesto on the true origins of consciousness I have been noticing the letter b everywhere.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

bird with big dick posted:

Bird poo poo contains boron

this is great news. I have been busy working on some dry erase boards of my own... I havnt seen a single letter b in days though. has anyone found a reliable place to buy boron in bulk? if my theory is correct all I have to do is dialate my pupils just right to bring life to my boron bee golem. im feeling good about this one. im getting close to the final bruth

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

thank u everyone for taking me to the giggle zone. I hate corona virus.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Literally A Person posted:

Hoarding all the boron so I can later flood the market with boron so the price of boron drops so low I can buy all of the world's remaining boron thus solidifying my position of Boron King.

boron

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

nickhimself please come back. im sorry this got out of hand. its ok you think a lot about stuff other people don't really think about. that's why we love you. now get your rascally rear end back in here

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

boron. 5 letters. fifth element of the periodic tablet. we have got to be close. why has nickhimself forsaken us.

can I have some boron pizza. I brought goat cheese.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I have drawn the correct sigils with my boron crayon but have so far only been able to summon Jâbir ibn Hayyân. cool guy

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

lo carb Lo Pan posted:

I read the OP and then immediately tested positive for the Boronavirus.

somebody call the loving president

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

I still don't know what Boron is and I refuse to find out. Gotta have my boron don't stop the pop

imagine a hula hoop. inside the hula hoop is 5 bees. sources tell me this is the closest approximation a brain can fathom

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

the cosmic itch... has been scratched. I bet theres a guy out there who has posters of this dude still up in his room.

its not me ok so don't even think about it jerks

edit; US Boron Force gang tag when

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

oh man I miss them lego boronicals. one of my favorite tv shows of all time, hand down.

"you'll never get my boron!" heh. simpler times